Board logo

標題: 苏州的水[8P] [打印本頁]

作者: zqbmt    時間: 2010-4-28 09:30 AM     標題: 苏州的水[8P]

# j5 `6 q! a. V
3 h, x, ^1 s4 d. {9 C- Q: n1 e
公仔箱論壇" `1 J: s0 l* T2 y( N; {

! o. N) L' Q* p, v
* W9 Z! J+ D. F5 b" c公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇4 f' W7 P/ S8 c$ K5 ^
5.39.217.77:88986 j8 G0 e  p& e1 U6 F- s$ I
' b* K8 z- G7 M" n* N2 _
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 M5 u+ [& n% @( A' C

) e7 V! @) Q3 O  XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ T2 ]7 m7 R$ c" B- \& k, F
0 r4 |  Z( p3 Y3 p, G

. J5 o8 b$ }& t5.39.217.77:8898
* ?' J8 I% u9 y. c) ?# H
作者: so7    時間: 2010-4-28 12:24 PM

I had been to 苏州 many years before and I was much impressed by the garden scenery.5.39.217.77:8898: G+ _* h' K7 `! g9 q% f* d
Right now, I can see many modern buildings , the water may be the same but I have a different feeling in my heart.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0