Board logo

標題: [風景圖片選舉遊戲] - My kind of clouds [打印本頁]

作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-12 07:26 PM     標題: [風景圖片選舉遊戲] - My kind of clouds

本帖最後由 k23bb 於 2010-4-13 08:55 PM 編輯
+ H& N+ @9 Q7 s公仔箱論壇5.39.217.77:8898# l( a/ ]( D  |$ P5 t3 f
Out of this world - Is that the earth upside down, or bottom up
0 c; q( u) o. I0 @8 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# P$ l. x- j$ n4 k
  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 u6 C+ M' E0 _- ?9 o

' N* V& m  |+ Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbQueen of Hearts - Kiss, kiss,kiss.% P& Q/ L. V5 E/ I8 P
5.39.217.77:8898& i& x0 Q( V* a& {* b# [7 D) Q
  
) l, O" F+ f1 a% F; k$ ]公仔箱論壇
6 i$ \: h4 L1 g( ]2 hSea of Cloud - where fairies live.公仔箱論壇- q! V+ ^% h4 l* `; J

8 H6 U# G0 q" e) Y$ P* d8 O: Y4 H$ s$ `4 A5.39.217.77:8898
3 m* \; M: T4 Q  E1 L公仔箱論壇! Q4 c( s2 t6 d
Sunset - Another one from the window seat.
; [; q. ?; O2 l7 b0 y
7 d& [; y) T" Z! ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 8 H0 S' n% X8 O, O/ K6 q
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 D9 w5 p$ i3 t4 ?
Rain Clouds - That's what we need for south west region of China.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 W5 W+ t, ^# ^8 A

: }* T* _1 F# ]  L/ i+ [7 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb : {' k7 X! _) U0 @0 Q

作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-12 08:09 PM

After these posts, I never take clouds for granted.  They are as beautiful as sunrise, sunset, dewdrops on plants..
作者: chowold2    時間: 2010-4-12 09:38 PM

All kinds of different cloud,你講哂喇!
$ O# Q5 N0 O2 \" o7 {  d公仔箱論壇I like the #3,so beautiful. I wish I can live there.
作者: bchew    時間: 2010-4-13 01:50 AM

天空很美~~值得留念
作者: beckyken    時間: 2010-4-13 10:33 AM

Most likely, the sky is said to be beautiful becuase of the decoration of clould, which is showing the most beautiful face during the time of sunset.  However, it would be too short to enjoy it.  It also changes so quick that we may not be able to catch it.
作者: amannn    時間: 2010-4-13 08:26 PM

不知如何,看不到图片......不知是否是中国地区都无法看到这些图片吖?
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-13 09:01 PM

6# amannn 5.39.217.77:88986 A. w( k& `5 \# f" W

7 c' T. u" B5 t# CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
看不到图片......不知是否是中国地区都无法看到这些图片吖?
公仔箱論壇0 l6 e. V7 |" K5 \! N
I doubt it.  I might have done something that messed it up.  Try again tomorrow.  Sorry.
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-14 11:23 AM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-14 11:39 AM 編輯
1 w# T, G1 M: K6 i, i3 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ F7 s9 `- e0 {% V. ^
[Quote] I do not know how, do not see the pictures ...... I do not know whether it is in China can not see these pictures acridine?
( F  G/ {9 z7 i. y0 v公仔箱論壇amannn on 2010-4-13 08:26 PM [/ Quote]
1 [8 `: |9 x) W2 F. T% U6 R( {# D公仔箱論壇5.39.217.77:8898! z/ T2 o; g! D5 Z. r
In Norman's mind, my heart is reading a CLOUD 9 (meaning 2 b blissfully happy, 7th heaven, walking on air ~ when ur on cloud 9, u feel wonderful! Like nothing else is really important ~ cloud 9 is also / designatn given 2 cumulonimbus cloud, / highest flying clouds, making them an apt metaphor 4 being on top of / world)( w, [4 u: t; Q( {# p

. w: K; v. c- U/ z) U. M6 F0 @  u5 M"A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow" as in norman's sigtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 ~! }/ |3 H  ^8 C

) _9 o5 @8 @0 k- ?% B8 Y7 C9 c# z公仔箱論壇N I've 4 u dear Amann n Norman part of / lyrics of / song cloud 9 by temptatn who won many awards in 1968公仔箱論壇! J1 P) l4 c$ p+ T

( W) m) q% N6 q. H. x7 y# O公仔箱論壇$ l. n, H2 D5 e0 v6 r8 ]7 c

4 N/ w# R4 V  ^& GThey say give yourself a chance
; f; V' N6 L$ u6 T- p5.39.217.77:8898And don't let life pass you by,' z: s) ^1 Y& V% E# k* N
Temptations: Woo, woo, woo
4 @! M  o/ t/ C" H& z' B7 E5.39.217.77:8898Dennis: But the world, say, is a rat race
6 I2 J+ ]( R) q5 J- D! v4 BWhere only the strongest survive,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ k) V$ d- E0 I3 F2 E0 i
It's a dog-eat-dog world
% \# u+ Q) I  I3 e6 x" t. P( vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd that ain't no lie,! z1 f' [/ k+ A) l
Temptations: Ain't no lie
, Y" o* V: M( Y( d  _. n9 y1 J8 iDennis: It ain't even safe no more
* |' g; R$ s' G5 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。To walk the streets at nightTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: Z* ]8 f* g8 g9 p0 x2 M
公仔箱論壇7 g' J  A7 l$ \: {+ F1 h& p
Temptations: I'm doing fine
8 Z$ Y4 L# g9 ], l- W# Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOn cloud nine* x' l. t  r, D" E1 v2 ?% W
5.39.217.77:8898( @: l( ?; c: d# e; w7 o
Dennis: Let me tell 'bout cloud nine ...
6 S, n5 D8 O' k/ m! DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Temptations: Cloud nine
5 |" O" e' h% p, oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Paul: You can be what you want to be5.39.217.77:88988 I' k/ [& M- O" K* f5 K' e
Temptations: Cloud Nine
; U- z& b& W8 j& B; {1 UDennis: You ain't got no responsibility
# K/ V* g% Z& ]6 e$ N4 |% x5 B% \) ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTemptations: Cloud Nine4 g: q& E; C# P9 Q
Eddie: And every man, every man is freeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- W5 g: V, F1 }7 q
Temptations: Cloud nineTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: t1 f5 }/ g8 a
Dennis: You're a million miles from reality
, k7 E1 d, k8 d+ R8 s0 S3 Q. MPaul: Reality公仔箱論壇7 m8 p' D1 r+ d6 O/ }

! G6 W5 t$ D: h3 W' D* Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTemptations: I wanna 'say up; c: p. y: D; D( ?( v. A0 ?+ r2 N) K2 y
Eddie and Otis: Higher
( H3 i5 c3 e- @' V# \) `% Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTemptations: Up and up,
( V- x$ C& {4 r) ^, M. }5 dUp and awaytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& i0 C7 v- u, Z7 n5 E

8 U; N( _" Y# m7 D% L# mTemptations: Cloud nine6 N, \3 k% G9 b& l
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; ~: T6 l, n: L. x: X( b
Eddie: I wanna 'say I love the life I live,
0 m1 A7 u( }* M( D1 [3 ~7 wAnd I'm going to live, the life I love5.39.217.77:88986 }3 k$ j2 I% p, T: p
Or be on cloud nine ...公仔箱論壇( L; A; O9 r: \; K
I, I, I, I, I, I'm ridin 'high
' t1 b2 [; J$ c5 X6 D公仔箱論壇Temptations: On cloud nine5.39.217.77:8898% w2 A2 o6 Y1 h5 D. a
' J0 v9 G8 x: N+ U/ [3 L' h) y: M
Dennis: You're as free as a burning flame* q# ]4 l8 F* T+ I4 \
Temptations: Cloud nine
& F; Q( U1 s2 q  q8 s3 g) T9 tMelvin: There's no difference between day and night
! `: ^% F( g! }9 y: E& ^Temptations: Cloud nine5.39.217.77:8898. L. P" H  d( O
Eddie: It's a world of love and harmony
4 c. t2 @8 e' N公仔箱論壇Temptations: Cloud nine公仔箱論壇+ B( L( ]% H6 s! l' l+ p6 }% J
Dennis: You're a million miles from reality5.39.217.77:88983 R* o9 u6 f3 K* w6 z
Paul: Reality/ I; Q4 l# ?. V" `* \7 u  k

1 g& C8 x1 D  r; N公仔箱論壇Temptations: I wanna 'say up3 U  x' W0 W5 t, V3 r$ t
Eddie and Otis: Higher
/ T% c. J$ s  L7 O3 t' `8 @Temptations: Up and up, up and away
$ `+ x$ G3 E( q; u4 `
, l# v. A. g1 w' {# s' t% v5.39.217.77:8898Temptations: Cloud Nine3 f7 j2 \! Z5 |0 @' p' f3 }; l# q
Paul: You can be what you want to be, ahTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# J; o% j& s& D9 L" h, i8 E8 z
Temptations: Cloud nine
' B9 R, n2 x& V+ L7 E, D* f5.39.217.77:8898Dennis: You ain't got no responsibilitytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 A6 Y0 O: `, z$ U5 H2 v
Temptations: Cloud nine
* D) l; Z( ?) V2 ~5.39.217.77:8898Eddie: Every man in his mind is free
6 K* c4 s. }' V5 `' H3 O* q& v- u5.39.217.77:8898Temptations: Cloud nine# a; M4 a" Y7 s% P: \! _7 r
Dennis: You're a million miles from reality
# J+ T" K" m( m" p4 t* gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Temptations: Cloud ninetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 X% _% H6 }/ A6 K5 Z* i1 W1 x
Paul: You can be what you want to be
. ~* S* \" ]+ e$ ?. \3 a! FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 @$ v/ Q6 m) H
Luv kimmi

作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-14 11:33 AM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-14 11:47 AM 編輯 5.39.217.77:88982 [2 M1 g9 l- K0 v# {& C# k6 n

2 f* T3 W/ ~. Q[Quote] 6 # amannn 5.39.217.77:8898' q  I4 v# Z3 P

( {/ G4 }; t+ }4 W! b5.39.217.77:8898TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ O2 e: |# v0 r, e
I doubt it. I might have done something that messed it up. Try again tomorrow. Sorry.
0 a5 T7 X& }, DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。norman.ho on 2010-4-13 09:01 PM [/ Quote]
8 T9 R3 o2 x' v6 w! J# htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
) r. V6 T" g" u# X) d公仔箱論壇Norman dear, U posting of / clouds is perfectly ok, n 2 me I think they r just absolutely fine dear. Keep U spirits burnin ', like precious gems shinin', glitterin 'its brightest glow.
& U$ B' o/ h  P( k- f* j  rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# C! n; I% J5 R; W! i6 WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。note ~ norman u think i'm readin 'U mind about U clouds, or did u like / way i feel about u clouds haha! 7 Z; ]  a( D, P! i. \3 \

: M# l* m7 k% n$ B& i+ o5 l5.39.217.77:8898kimmi always
作者: amannn    時間: 2010-4-14 07:25 PM

6# amannn
- Z# p  X5 g* ^5 I
0 ?! b3 }6 N7 ?0 F3 [# ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ @+ h; k3 C0 W9 _2 H* T# ]6 j
I doubt it.  I might have done something that messed it up.  Try again tomorrow.  Sorry.
4 a: v- {# N- WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。norman.ho 發表於 2010-4-13 09:01 PM
  I( \' K  U5 w1 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 Z0 M6 |% @/ B% NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。呵呵~多谢norman,我已经看到了。很美的图片,特别是第三张,有Avantar的背景味道~
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-14 07:39 PM

8# kimmi8k 5.39.217.77:8898: Z' D2 @2 D# m2 Y

* z0 F* `, I( E* s7 v5.39.217.77:8898Thanks for the lovely song.  Yes, we do have to break free from reality to recuperate so to regain our sanity.  Lets drink to that.  Cheers!
作者: playlord    時間: 2010-4-17 10:46 AM

對於人造美女(整容);小弟完全不會反感;可是假設相片太經過修飾,倒感到......
+ o) v/ a: q7 v0 V5 h0 F0 `; y+ \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ ]6 k2 y% Y6 t5 Y
上圖有2 張太假了.......




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0