Board logo

標題: Some Shades and Textures [打印本頁]

作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-5 12:21 PM     標題: Some Shades and Textures

Just some closeup snaps around the garden, when you look closely, everything has its own beauty.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 K" z4 k: V9 }6 C3 j9 A

5 K" J. E  E& G8 Q3 G公仔箱論壇Its still a public holiday today, hope i didn't bore you too much. + p9 R# i0 |' K* Y7 Z. @! |  p' H

9 ^0 [3 o% Q0 l6 R& i% n" C, J$ G公仔箱論壇My Tree Palm:5.39.217.77:8898% t% p& a0 f( a1 b& \6 q
  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; I/ D: q) B3 u& [! i
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, y; Z/ s  }* g5 A/ q/ n
The trunck (side view to make it more interesting):
0 d- c9 A' F4 T0 x9 k1 L3 r
9 O" J) a* z- I2 _( g* yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ U$ V5 s+ H3 l6 Y9 ?" p
The new shoot at the bottom of the gum tree:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( v. n% o8 v! L6 Z# }$ P

# C& r* Z1 q- u, O9 o! e. M) hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 V8 A6 M  H, k; e9 {

4 n% |* j+ N7 I  P; L, z: ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Umbrella tree trunck side way:
8 p2 X/ m1 a" G
: F; v. l2 F4 ~' }8 }# P5.39.217.77:8898
; t4 r( a( n! c" I6 i' I9 F Another Gum tree tr 5 ^6 X; m5 S7 y) L

; ~! G) j, L# U) DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' p; `% K7 J2 Z% j. u
Another one that I forgot the name :# |5 D, {+ k7 b1 k* Y% U: i& T

0 a* r/ O  z9 |; ?- p) atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHappy together:
作者: bchew    時間: 2010-4-5 12:43 PM

花的世界令人目不暇接,我们不得不惊叹大自然的神奇!
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-5 01:12 PM

[Quote] dizzying world of flowers, we have to marvel the miracle of Nature!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( L( I: c8 [+ Q* Q
bchew published in 2010-4-5 12:43 PM [/ Quote]9 z  z2 y  ]2 J1 y7 {
公仔箱論壇9 I# Z+ J8 P/ z/ |3 E8 L$ S6 {
Wow! Wow! 4 first time we did clicked I feel exactly / same way as u. Such a wonderful experience n wow .. just hit at / same chord, strike a similar key, same note, same frequency, same channel. Like luv at first sight :lol: 公仔箱論壇* r& F& o# p6 ]; m, i
5.39.217.77:8898- |" F$ s: _3 s
Aha .. did I make u laugh so hard u hardly can balance u self!! Ok good so I did make someone laugh n smile, what a wonderful feelin 'eh! Ok everythin' not 4 real, plain teasing n just 4 all 2 feel good n happy alright! Mean no offense or 2 upset any one! Cross my heart!
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-5 01:18 PM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-5 03:09 PM 編輯
: ]* D- }) F8 X6 ]公仔箱論壇
$ z# O! k2 P# G" C% `公仔箱論壇I wish 2 express my heartfelt thanks 4 sharing u gdn w us. It's been our pleasure n I really enjoy looking at / pics. It's absolutely my heart's delight, trully beautiful n quite charming. U a fine gardener eh! Keep up u spirits. Fine job really.
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-4-6 09:25 PM

pic 1係咩品種呀?
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-6 09:34 PM

3 P9 p% l. n  {0 y, j9 f
Thanks for showing your gardens Norman.5.39.217.77:88981 e& x4 f8 J, _9 M  F5 F& ~
You know people here eat this plants?  I found this in the salad of vegetarian restaurant.
' c0 ^1 d$ c- Q% ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThey also sell the juice of this seems its good for you.( j% ]% ~  e. M1 z, B
This grows easily in my US backyard I used to pull them out like weeds.  But that's before I know
" K7 s# j  o* o0 t  \- E6 Kthey actually have some commercial value here.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-7 06:00 PM

5# k23bb 5.39.217.77:8898: [9 t3 P8 q, N  D- h
公仔箱論壇: V+ C; y# h: w4 o3 c
The plant in the first picture is call Tree Palm here, I have to look up the botanical name for it.  Its a very slow growing plant, native to this area.  They are featured a lot in the movie "Jurassic Park".  
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-7 06:04 PM

6# SweetLemon
1 K/ H  Q( |4 {) l, i8 c5.39.217.77:8898
9 Z  H# U# H& ~) T1 A7 e; IHello SweetLemon,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 d+ w9 w" m  s9 C

# o) }, ?* I" S: I0 S% k公仔箱論壇I haven't heard of people eating or juicing them here.  They are not Aloe Vera, they do spread a little, but not very fast, and they flower too.  It is one of the succulent I have in my garden.
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-7 07:55 PM

Well Norman and everyone reading, open your eyes and drop your jaws, the creative mind of Taiwan people...
" ~; y- O# j% \- I6 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb Juice# D; X. l' f3 L/ ]4 \" @
Tea bags8 \( e3 \3 ]0 e5 k: R7 D. ^

! R  k6 \+ W, v) I公仔箱論壇 SaladTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! h- I3 {4 @/ t2 a& y9 Y4 Y0 \7 t7 D
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 p; E6 n6 B1 m' W/ A
Eat with honey or plum sour mix.
3 a! Z8 w) X) S" _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 Soap
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-7 08:24 PM

Thanks, yes the Taiwan people are really resourceful and they are very astute business entrepreneur.  I wonder how these products taste.  The salad looks really appetizing, and I like the look of the soap too.  Have you try any of them?  They all look pretty upmarket to me.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# p' ^; g  m( e. J0 V, |
Thanks for the info.
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-7 08:36 PM

I only tasted the salad so far.  Easy House is one of the best vege restaurant here.
- K. M# q- X5 Q) L- \! wI am not really into other bi product.  The soap looks interesting though.  
. t# S1 u* L' c; L) u# LMaybe you should juice up some from your garden.  If you puke dont blame me....lololol..5.39.217.77:8898% ?3 g! w+ o5 ~! E/ T+ \- @
A little syrup or honey will tone down the grassyness.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0