Board logo

標題: It rained last night. MKIII. geting the hang of it [打印本頁]

作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-4 08:39 AM     標題: It rained last night. MKIII. geting the hang of it

These are just some very amaturish happy snaps that I have just taken.  Hope they might help to cheer up some of our friends. They are not crafty or elegant like many of the photo master in this forum that I idolise.9 t& `( @. x* ?; I% a8 O7 f

4 W7 h4 P% X- s9 k( d/ VFrom my deck at the back:公仔箱論壇: M) y- @4 J  g7 N+ y7 P

2 e) i7 X; J6 W. w  - [/ e" T5 _( d, w5 G4 ~. a
3 S+ p+ ~/ Y( J& s% T
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 W; w' @$ J% E/ G9 G. K2 c
See, it did rain  
1 U7 E3 j) M. S  [/ T3 ~
5 N. u4 }. X, g3 ?" n$ t; I9 u+ C- R
A happy flower, I forgot what its called公仔箱論壇. w. [, t2 Z8 X( w
  
+ N1 V" u3 f5 [3 J8 U7 L5.39.217.77:8898) e. N( S4 a& g: q5 A5 N
The two tree palms, you may have seen them at Jurasic Park.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 {8 h8 _6 _( o: S
  
' x2 k: ?, s3 V( A' r: y. D
+ r% r* b# e+ p( ]+ _% JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The rotary hoist we use to hand up the laundry.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( U7 D  D# b; B9 K/ k/ `* Z6 ~

" `( m1 k# g3 N/ U6 L  
# a# Q& v# b% a' [, p: F
' }) @+ Y1 M# E5 z; D% \0 B3 GRosary, herb, great for adding to roasting dish.
/ _* j1 V- \8 q+ }  `* U公仔箱論壇
3 |; n2 }! v7 k公仔箱論壇  
- I9 `, T5 L% w  E7 Q5 p1 [
# G, }5 s; q/ E( W' k5.39.217.77:8898公仔箱論壇  _$ m; B7 \: K- K. \0 \1 w1 Q4 f
Hibiscus bush, the parrots love to visit and munch the nectar.
/ S- l0 @* J: j( ^2 Z  \公仔箱論壇( H# N, i1 t9 f0 c4 \- q
  5.39.217.77:8898) j7 l% O8 Z0 T6 Q" R3 |
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 j1 b) t/ G% {# f% R; M, o
Thats folks.  Hope you enjoy them.
作者: busyfun    時間: 2010-4-4 11:49 AM

本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2010-4-4 01:09 PM 編輯 5.39.217.77:8898& i7 M0 l/ S2 O

& ~( ^9 e7 W  y. X+ P6 m/ y: ZAn occasional shot of your living environment now you are enjoying is not a bad experience at all. In fact, I think when you look back later. these photos may well serve to stimulate your memory of a lovely life you encountered throughout the whole spectrum. Do take photos as many as you like during your life span and at best, share the joy with all of us at this forum. 公仔箱論壇; P& I5 w1 R  A

作者: chowold2    時間: 2010-4-4 12:23 PM

You have a nice back yard and a beautiful deck. The best thing to do over there is to enjoy the the lamb roast dinner that marinaded with your home grow rosemary. Keep your yard always green. Keep it beautiful. Do cut your happy flower (bird of paradise flower),let it happy until it die. promise me.
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-4 01:03 PM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-4 02:42 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇; K& h* V5 `$ T2 L$ L% h7 v: r

& \! N! F3 N6 ?; Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ {: z; P; ?# C( ^4 g& v3 c
Ghee, real nice back yard n deck. Nice place 4 bbq in / summer.American bbq n korean bbq w herbs fr / gdn 4 lamb roast n ch yakitori stick n ch fajitas, plus some beers. Gosh, feeling so great n real cool , mine! o! mine just so awesome ay! Maybe a little mojitos w fajitas eh .... n / hibiscus will make some nice flower tea. Well, norman dear u having open house 4 nature mapping friends ha! Just had some nice wine a little while ago, n some friends gave me one 2 take home, I shall share it w though maybe not what u like, but nice n inexpensive. A Kali Hart chardonay, of Cal.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-4 03:04 PM

Hello Busyfun,
( e0 `! ^# c. n8 [4 Q5.39.217.77:8898
An occasional shot of your living environment now you are enjoying is not a bad experience at all. In fact, I think when you look back later. these photos may well serve to stimulate your memory of a lovely life you encountered throughout the whole spectrum. Do take photos as many as you like during your life span and at best, share the joy with all of us at this forum.
2 ]( G% L. M& w0 ]6 e( D, X" ~2 u
) j& O, u7 @# C/ C% G+ fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thanks for the compliment.  We love this place, peaceful, very quiet, lots of wild life, yet its only 40 mins from the city.  I am a bit of a lazy gardener though.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 M. E$ y1 ]! I9 {% e( d
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: H6 x0 \* C) t+ n
Chowold2, my friend; just as I finished posting, I remember the name of "Birds of Paradise", how could I forget such a beautiful name, you see, sometimes I find it a little slow retrieving things from my rusting memory board.) j+ u- u7 p# R

7 w0 F2 a6 @' W* J$ HHi Kimmi, Robert Mondavi's  Cab Sav fr. Napa Valley , would be a real indulgence, to enjoy such good wine, I would need to learn to sniff, sip, and leave the aroma linger on my taste buds.  I am sure the A Kali Hart chardonay would be just as yummy.
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-5 09:58 AM

Norman its great for you to share your place with us.
5 a: E% B2 }: q3 U$ j公仔箱論壇Your sharing have add a personal touch to this forum.
' K, [# G) C$ KAND I DECIDE TO STEAL YOUR HAPPY FLOWERS,(or Bird of Paradise) HAHAHA...公仔箱論壇  S. |' e5 J9 V" c
How come ChowOld knows everything? Hahaha..
  r* T) l% a/ ?' c# htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% p' L# B! m% f* ^5 _
. i  ?& E- h# z$ [

作者: chowold2    時間: 2010-4-5 11:49 AM

6# SweetLemon & R4 e+ |* S; R+ F+ ~
How come ChowOld knows everything?
1 ~# W$ R, @: q" I/ w/ W0 N5.39.217.77:8898Just because I am ChowOld tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) W8 {' j  o9 r
Norman,SweetLemon's flower is more beautiful than your.
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-5 12:56 PM

6# SweetLemon 5.39.217.77:88985 F9 _% o4 q6 J. f1 _
How come ChowOld knows everything?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 v5 J. z1 {4 @* e2 Q8 b. D
Just because I am ChowOld
, {# H  J) S3 J2 CNorman,SweetLemon's flower is more beautiful than your.
; g* Z' _! Q) N+ V) y" zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。chowold2 發表於 2010-4-5 11:49 AM
4 `9 M3 B: E& k+ [
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 E* Q! H' `! ?" V8 Z8 G7 s
Plix chowold2, don't be double stds, just becos Sweetlemon is a beautiful, sweet lady...ah just can't blame u eh...it's nature's law..opposite poles attract. Ok then u r excuse.5.39.217.77:88987 ~. {4 K0 k3 s6 r. Y9 h

0 O* ^  p2 u! c; k( ?! r公仔箱論壇But, in my opinion, just 2 be fair ok I honestly feel fr / bottom of my heart. Both r as beautiful, just in different styles n nature. It isn't as u said one is more beuatiful then / other. They r equally as beautiful, cannot be compared cos' they r of different compositions n not similar in nature. Man eh..! Well what can I say...out of control when it comes 2 some...ok..tt's it..just feel we didn't click this one time chowold2! so heartbroken
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2010-4-5 11:02 PM

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-4-5 11:07 PM 編輯 & a3 O6 _3 X/ S/ z  h0 Z1 i4 x$ b
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' J# g0 ]+ S9 G' }5 m. v1 M
SweetLemon, / flower u got fr norman's gdn do u have an extra one 2 share w me plis? I like it too!!!   N one more flower 4 chowold too, he knows everythin'!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..one 4 me n one 4 chowold. Thks SweetLemon, u r so very lemonny sweet. luv ya.
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-6 07:36 AM

Haha..there's more of my flowers in the flowers forum of this group.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-8 07:41 AM

本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2010-4-8 07:47 AM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' r! Q1 n" E: ?- n

; v6 P, t! I+ f$ V' V* \  L公仔箱論壇Hello chowold2, see, promise kept :
5 O. C8 D4 h/ k
" _/ K- y6 w8 l% h$ ^* z5.39.217.77:8898  
# F' W: `7 q) w4 O3 }  ^6 F
# l- }# _+ }1 E5 N, f; J# dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And for my friend SweetLemon, mirror mirror on the wall? me half a dozen times :TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& I5 B' V# ?$ K4 ]6 t7 {3 Y
公仔箱論壇: t2 I  ^9 g3 u9 ~" [3 r, S
   TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% ]$ p% k: b" O# H+ e
6 W9 p5 F  R6 V

9 G1 b; M5 w( }- W) ?6 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  Its getting close to the end of thr flowering season here, during mid summer, I could easily cut half a dozen every day.公仔箱論壇/ e. J, \, I3 O- p5 A
  Now, my confession , I didn't cut the flower, I visited a botanic garden lately, but I did take these photos at the display centre.
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-4-8 07:53 AM

And for my friend SweetLemon, mirror mirror on the wall? me half a dozen times :
& ~% h3 W- k# x1 t3 N, m+ F5.39.217.77:8898
# s+ M/ V7 e6 F/ N( t% ]& |# V8 H+ S0 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; \2 k, Y1 d" A$ R8 W3 R5 v3 Y2 W5 e1 q
Norman my friend, this is too funny....
作者: TAIPOXP    時間: 2010-4-9 12:18 AM

The flower photos are very beautiful.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) [6 X( Q7 B0 h; F: G

3 K! f, Z5 g3 H, q7 Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDid you take the photo by yourself or you download it?
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-4-9 08:20 AM

All my own..  Easy snaps only, can't compare with the other masters.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0