It would be so nice to read Chinese poetry, which I may not be 100% understanding of them (they are represented the feeling deepy into the writers). Looking at the pictures, it looks like the time of evening according to the background color - golden yellow, compared with the dark shadow of sailing boats. Most of writers would be able to put 1000 words onto a poetry right away. For me, the first impression coming into my mind, is the photography. It would be nice picturs, the sailing boat are able to draw out / or decorate the background. I would say the pictures are really pro. level.作者: orchids 時間: 2010-2-27 06:57 PM
The Tai Lake,in the ancient time Tai meaning big,it is so big that hundred fishing boats sailing on the lake there still a lot of space left behind.作者: busyfun 時間: 2010-2-28 12:23 AM
拂曉微光照亮太湖天際時, ' k) {, n: i8 ^9 @美麗的晨曦,從未被勤儉樸實的漁伕們遺忘.........tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 k- M1 X, ~" G2 S
陽光照耀的水平線上,你或許會察覺到在出海捕魚船隊, 9 k) G+ I, s2 ^" N' a4 m- T漁家希望滿載而歸的呼聲,會不期然再次響起。4 V, _/ J( \# }1 `0 `. T
雲影霞光是最美麗的,霞光或許也是訴說著豐富漁獲的一天再臨了!!& {. f* M- t- c9 L
謝謝您攝下太湖讓人心醉的晨曦美景!!作者: k23bb 時間: 2010-2-28 09:40 AM