Board logo

標題: 风景,美不胜收 [打印本頁]

作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-2-21 01:30 AM     標題: 风景,美不胜收

[attach]909005[/attach]
3 ]7 ~1 S9 w2 B- m
5 Q5 p- k& K$ @2 n[attach]909006[/attach]4 g/ H6 ]7 Z" K5 t

4 C, r$ T) A' s* f7 W; c4 {9 M[attach]909007[/attach]
* z: z# E- `$ U( g4 X, PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 J6 a! ~1 T+ m7 _
[attach]909008[/attach]
8 x8 ~* ^7 d: h# A4 w) ^: ^( LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 h7 M, ]: l- a- F
[attach]909009[/attach]
: b- y# L* s4 C2 p* b; B  R公仔箱論壇
7 t6 l3 v. J2 g3 J5 X. ~' s$ t5 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[attach]909010[/attach]
作者: playlord    時間: 2010-2-21 01:41 AM

看見那閃電的相片;忽然想到自己從未拍攝過閃電的相片;公仔箱論壇( q* c! D( M* V* [& ~  J
下次倒要去拍攝下
作者: bchew    時間: 2010-2-21 04:52 AM

所拍的照片确实能够体现静、美、爽。有机会亲临其境来欣赏,才能过瘾。
作者: chowold2    時間: 2010-2-21 09:11 AM

那個金色圓屋頂的建築物凸現在平淡的城市中,比起那金黄色的日落更加吸引.
作者: beckyken    時間: 2010-2-21 12:16 PM

When I look at the title "风景,美不胜收", I will consider that how would it be so beautiful.  However, it is turly good view.  I may not be able to use fabulous, but I will sure using fantastic for the pictures.  As specially for the lighting, the 1 second moment has been caught.  May be the camera man getting luck to catch this moment.  If not, I am wondering how long have to wait for such a good one.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0