Board logo

標題: 会泽大桥乡两日游[18P] [打印本頁]

作者: bchew    時間: 2010-2-21 12:32 AM     標題: 会泽大桥乡两日游[18P]


" q7 r; v% D+ u- h7 y5.39.217.77:8898


! ]" [5 d3 M! I& d4 x# e2 H5.39.217.77:8898


4 R1 Z1 a" m$ w/ O8 P/ P: a/ I4 y8 U) U


$ y& o2 h( m5 z3 ~5.39.217.77:8898

* R% ]& w& C. i) ^0 P/ I


7 U2 L6 T2 c1 Z8 O6 I/ G公仔箱論壇

TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# N* g. x1 S) P. \; c( t2 f


4 A( k/ t0 G, o  Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb


5 J; n" [8 c' i* @* z: ?; U9 c: o

5.39.217.77:8898* t( {9 w& `  i8 R. G

5.39.217.77:88981 [+ R9 p% @! D1 Z/ }

5.39.217.77:8898. y/ E: b4 t% K/ }+ y# J: B: w6 A1 r

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, }% k. m+ H3 Z- P+ e+ |! }6 l# G0 t


$ Z7 y+ D+ D# ?


+ A& }7 o( z1 y; ^2 j' `$ }: i

8 I" q7 O: _( s3 h( p* I* ]

TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 c7 P- {7 T, ?" {, @& _+ j


作者: beckyken    時間: 2010-2-21 12:03 PM

I can imagine that the place should be really quiet and natural.  While there is birds watcher, the place should have a lot birds, where human would become minority.  Look at the kids (the last page) they must be feeling weird about the camera man, when they have been taken pictures.  I like the place with having natural and original taste.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0