Board logo

標題: 泰山美景[12P] [打印本頁]

作者: bchew    時間: 2010-2-18 09:05 AM     標題: 泰山美景[12P]

- w$ l- c& r4 U8 B8 O

TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, t) m8 D. e7 A7 X


2 l! O  P5 \; N- r' A" J+ |( u7 k* Z4 u' T- ?

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ {: O/ i3 g: N1 o! H/ e

公仔箱論壇* o- }, w1 y6 }" X


# h' x( H: r9 `8 u5 q, j# M# I


! i3 P4 |; [3 ]! M- K$ r8 F公仔箱論壇

公仔箱論壇  O9 t: G$ `( ~/ o


6 G2 w2 m) S0 Q6 J$ \8 l- t2 p3 v5.39.217.77:8898


9 l1 x7 Z. j! Z1 [5 I9 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

5.39.217.77:88988 h- c8 y# e( F. }; {& Z


作者: beckyken    時間: 2010-2-18 11:05 AM

I think the mountain should have some kind of temple or buildings over there, which attract people going over.  I can see the pictures with a lot of people / visitors going toward some house.  I don't know much about the mountain, but the pictures look so beautiful, really sharp and clear.
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-2-18 12:05 PM

I had visited many mountains of China,Shan Dong Tai mountain is the one I supposed not much attractive. I don't understand why it is so famous. Look at the Huang [yellow] Shan or the Hua Shan is more rare and fabulous than it.
作者: chowold2    時間: 2010-2-18 12:45 PM

登泰山而小天下,站得高才能看得遠,人們便爭攀泰山,求眼界可以變得高遠,但真正的要看世间事物變化,眼是用不上來,要用心来看,這樣便不用登泰山也可以觀天下.
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-2-19 01:55 AM

覺得大自然實在是太正




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0