Board logo

標題: Lake Shikotsu-ko [打印本頁]

作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-2-12 04:03 AM     標題: Lake Shikotsu-ko

[attach]902599[/attach]
, F6 b2 j- u1 {! y! E. v5 Q' a( T! O& T6 u

5 K. W& \1 I  `5 I[attach]902600[/attach]9 c- u/ d% G: U* [

& c) |9 x5 v( Q& h+ lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.77:88989 b. ]; |# \$ @$ s
[attach]902601[/attach]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  \  l3 o7 r* y& M: I

9 Q6 s% A, Q. X! J9 P$ O. Y; Y' H5.39.217.77:8898
1 f: s/ o7 J% C7 g5.39.217.77:8898[attach]902602[/attach]
. q! W; F0 E2 M$ o8 {9 h! E1 ?% T* C1 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" N& R4 j( B# d" Y' n5 K公仔箱論壇3 y; P# p4 v8 P3 j9 x
[attach]902603[/attach]
' n1 [5 I' Q" u
$ T8 I; g& N. K4 s2 n. ?公仔箱論壇5.39.217.77:8898' e% Z& h" X1 N, \1 a
[attach]902604[/attach]
作者: bchew    時間: 2010-2-12 09:43 AM

很不错的地方啊,度假去这里不错
作者: beckyken    時間: 2010-2-12 12:12 PM

It may be a good place for visit, or spending time during vacation, but it is not a good place for taking pictures.  I may need to SUPER WIDE angle lense in order to catch the whole view from the lake.
作者: yolandawong    時間: 2010-2-12 03:45 PM

Thank you for your sharing, But your pictures too far and not clear sorry;
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-2-12 07:42 PM

Color picture is no good for this place,may be black and white film is better.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0