Board logo

標題: this is very touch... [打印本頁]

作者: RyanZai    時間: 2009-11-18 02:39 PM     標題: this is very touch...

Can I Borrow RM 25?% v! t  f4 M! V8 N- q7 m, b* I' c
公仔箱論壇$ t7 U3 B: l2 m/ j# \5 v
A woman came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find her 5-year+ g1 |2 }; ^) `6 R
old son waiting for her at the door.
, R: D) b0 L* b0 V! C8 a
$ V5 c' t, w! x5 K. ?0 B- e# M2 y公仔箱論壇 SON: 'Mummy, may I ask you a question?'公仔箱論壇/ H; `9 Z7 q8 C' N! Q3 W, J& C
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; I* w* s; Y0 j
MUM: 'Yeah sure, what it is?' replied the woman.公仔箱論壇6 {. }7 W' C2 S: b- J

, m, h8 L" F* m7 ?/ sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 SON: 'Mummy, how much do you make an hour?'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) F9 C% @5 V3 ]3 g% [# u0 Y* a

6 y# c- J) L* o3 D  X2 u5.39.217.77:8898 MUM: 'That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?' thetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( E) g3 F* f( [( T( Q6 G
woman said angrily.$ P3 r( X" x; Z

1 K% E& p1 D5 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 SON: 'I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?'5.39.217.77:88987 f. u% ~" c& U; J/ a+ J

5 B8 l% `* z+ f: R9 W$ G3 d; A  H2 ]. u5.39.217.77:88987 |2 O7 K& ?9 u) g) S" d
MUM: 'If you must know, I make RM 50 an hour.'5.39.217.77:8898* Z1 ^1 ~2 C( x

1 h1 N8 u, C( ?3 T8 L& V: B8 E SON: 'Oh,' the little boy replied, with his head down.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 m/ t$ T. ]* r9 E: W
5.39.217.77:8898) X/ M4 n5 \: p  }4 _
SON: 'Mummy, may I please borrow RM 25?'6 p0 j( G9 H6 B- n+ o/ w9 B+ V

1 N* F. v# u$ X4 T The mother was furious, 'If the only reason you asked that is so you cantvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 o" @. d, [5 U, D- b; J
borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then youtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" R. R$ i) ^, Z0 Q
march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you
( I8 g$ C; V- n& z5 r7 |" S5 _ are being so selfish. I don't work hard everyday for such childish( ~0 M, f: w( S: d4 Y0 N
frivolities.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ T) Z' X4 {  {# a. ?
/ e4 ]: C, Y: S- R# P
The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.# f- X5 f7 @4 n# \5 a5 Q* E

; w4 O4 X3 x3 w5 p4 H5 j! _) N The woman sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's) X. z0 c1 q6 O+ t7 O& [# r
questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?
3 p. y! u7 r: m/ \+ n3 R公仔箱論壇
2 `( d) S8 b. z+ Z" s* L After about an hour or so, the woman had calmed down, and started to
, p) d: X( @% B6 T) F6 N公仔箱論壇 think:
7 T( y2 H! ^( w6 H3 N3 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 K# u9 ~& S7 ?& I2 d& u* l
Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that RM 25 and he
1 Z  R+ O" B5 u+ ~* }/ X really didn't ask for money very often. The woman went to the door of thetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! c. l9 e& W( p5 ^, M0 v0 U7 |8 n
little boy's room and opened the door.
! a0 _# B9 }4 q9 |, K, _! g1 G: v" Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇; C3 T# m5 t6 Q5 J: J( b
'Are you asleep, son?' She asked.5.39.217.77:8898- v% s4 o; t0 M5 i9 d2 Y7 p; J" _
公仔箱論壇2 h5 ~/ W4 Z! A9 S8 \
'No Mummy, I'm awake,' replied the boy.
& K1 A1 t. W$ G% stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& c( D# {3 Z  r5 O3 d  Z% _0 D( wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 'I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier' said the woman.
% c  k: t  R/ R 'It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the RMtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' @9 T( `4 \' q4 _" i) ?  }2 [
25 you asked for.'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" R( a: {5 {, ~
5.39.217.77:8898% T! V& _8 y9 Y8 l$ o2 t" S
The little boy sat straight up, smiling. 'Oh, thank you Mummy!' he. c' H( y. G  \
yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled uptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 n3 r# w# J! m. n
bills.
0 \- k4 X5 F: d: D- E: O5.39.217.77:8898
/ B  Z+ I. Z$ l6 N( m$ jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb The woman saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again.- k+ H: x: W" Y; A2 Q

% d& J2 a# A+ X% D% w5.39.217.77:8898, i7 ^9 c: @! k& [3 {' o2 U, {
The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his
; h) X7 X$ {: _0 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 mother.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  e4 [' y; _4 u! `% `

. @: s8 x* Q3 ~% c2 w5.39.217.77:8898 'Why do you want more money if you already have some?' the mother9 M. N! k% b( [  n" u
grumbled.& Q( ^2 s9 J* u4 B+ F& g5 p
公仔箱論壇/ Y4 |* H; Q: o0 Z
'Because I didn't have enough, but now I do,' the little boy replied.
; t$ ]/ E0 M6 @% @- F- B* E公仔箱論壇
' z' N! i" L5 z+ K/ x, ^! F 'Mummy, I have RM 50 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please cometvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ g8 n  M& x4 r% ?3 g/ M1 ?
home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- y) j* N1 z, Y# N0 N4 K: ]
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! R7 I$ i0 O) E- Z9 Z5 \" b
The mother was crushed. She put his arms around her little son, and she
/ A9 F/ W! F" Z" _. bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 begged for his forgiveness.
: G0 H/ Q: I& F% dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& K  a8 p$ D2 \( D3 l! {9 T
It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We8 N) W6 g3 ~: _1 H$ E
should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent sometvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* M% @4 r- `, F0 n, {- l( t
time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do
$ D( `5 T3 T! I- h% |( t5 N, T remember to share that RM 50 worth of your time with someone you love.
( B' _. K" V. }7 j( l5.39.217.77:8898
0 Z. y7 O- I6 P. A) _4 U If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily公仔箱論壇; e' Q: [0 Y+ C- g1 L! i: b+ }
replace us in a matter of hours. But the family & friends we leave behind
7 q3 W  t# X( _+ W  C$ }! r& k5.39.217.77:8898 will feel the loss for the rest of their lives.
作者: RyanZai    時間: 2009-11-18 02:40 PM

hope u all same feeling with me!!!!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0