Board logo

標題: [西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs [打印本頁]

作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2009-10-4 04:54 PM     標題: Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs

THERE'S A KIND OF HUSH
% U. x" @: m' }, F1 b  sHerman's Hermits - 1967
7 U# ~8 n" \1 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ Y" J( {3 y" Z
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
7 Z7 R& o& z$ X: w: e  X  U" Z. U5.39.217.77:8898All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love
: O1 P& P" {- m0 b0 r  p3 a# r公仔箱論壇You know what I mean
/ \' t3 M" I4 Q2 r4 ]* s6 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Just the two of us and nobody else in sight
5 G) P% k+ Z0 f8 u3 h7 i2 Z, g3 h5.39.217.77:8898There's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tight
# P% }; F9 N+ j6 o( sSo listen very carefully+ Q8 Y( g+ N2 g
Closer now and you will see what I mean
6 B, R) M! H7 Z/ G6 V2 g# f% f. O( [It isn't a dream公仔箱論壇/ C$ c0 J9 |! [0 l+ l" c. F0 |; j
The only sound that you will hear
* u$ T) v. M6 k5 t, J& p7 m& rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Is when I whisper in your ear公仔箱論壇9 M: c' t4 G0 [) D: n0 ~
I love you forever and ever公仔箱論壇/ ]/ I4 r0 ~" F3 w" G# \; U
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight公仔箱論壇2 {' y+ V8 k8 D5 d$ z$ L
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love5.39.217.77:88989 [- E, X* I: a7 q
La-la-la-la-la-la-la: b# D  C3 P6 d
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la4 L$ t' q1 z( C: q7 \# B" v2 s
La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la, G/ c6 v. x; }7 Y( ~4 \
La-la-la-la-la
- I  @1 H! o' N2 m! ?公仔箱論壇So listen very carefully
$ k  l' c: c% D/ [+ t3 f7 I2 m  y% }6 V9 HCloser now and you will see what I mean9 L/ d$ t" _. ^) i$ U
It isn't a dream
: J. K! y$ S( a' k+ L* }# O: W8 `! GThe only sound that you will hear! z0 h, X. f! m4 |* h, Z8 ]* B
Is when I whisper in your ear公仔箱論壇8 x! m1 a; h/ `3 r2 n: w. d
I love you forever and ever
( ?) g! V- u# jThere's a kind of hush all over the world tonight# p' d1 @! V' c; D7 m7 q: r
All over the world people just like us are falling in love/ _( d6 O6 n% l1 n0 J/ V
Yeah, they're falling in love5.39.217.77:8898$ {* _+ I/ [1 \, X* J; W( v
Hush, they're falling in love
, v! @/ u8 {( r5 B; iHush( O2 m, O0 p6 y+ ?. m
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapz
9 L; U+ i- w9 h$ s: Q* h* A" atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 l) z) _5 a9 m4 }$ A$ l
MRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTERtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 e5 c/ Y+ F8 C+ Z: `! V9 {
(Trevor Peacock)
% l+ D9 F" ?) p& Z; Z! L$ R5.39.217.77:8898Herman's Hermits - 1965
/ X0 G8 B, S% [6 H6 ]# O
( Z& P5 V: H$ {- G: n! yMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter
; _6 X$ C- I: D4 zGirls as sharp as her are somethin' rare
$ Z! k  m; m4 Z9 SBut it's sad, she doesn't love me nowTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* ?- d) R$ o2 u4 i, `& C# B
She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine公仔箱論壇- @6 g, Q9 x& Y+ D9 V
She wants to return those things I bought herTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  [6 F- {! l. a6 {- w' V  {) R
Tell her she can keep them just the same
3 J$ h8 v' K( n0 b$ |Things have changed, she doesn't love me now
( P1 }% _9 L! [/ J! Y5.39.217.77:8898She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine1 z7 ?) X: _5 O8 j- Q8 l( t
Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well5.39.217.77:88985 i7 M" ^+ A  d0 w
You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud# }. O# ]7 _7 f4 F& Q8 Z7 u5 F
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
" A/ f0 ~6 k0 I+ `, {5 m5.39.217.77:8898Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)
2 l; X3 K# k; Q& T! h( tDon't let on, don't say she's broke my hearttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( K7 R  I# V+ }% o, L
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
+ ?' h- s7 Y4 u: aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well5.39.217.77:88985 U3 r3 e$ W% Q7 d! w, b1 w
You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud
8 G: e6 d2 n& R% M( S2 b5.39.217.77:8898If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
+ ~/ q9 {' f8 y" X% x3 A+ w) J0 o3 J公仔箱論壇Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)
2 G9 p2 W. W; r) o7 R2 Q, G& Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDon't let on, don't say she's broke my heart公仔箱論壇/ }  R0 R( b; L
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine5.39.217.77:8898( f2 E8 k- ]. M- r! ?# \  U
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)5.39.217.77:88985 T' j. r, T% y5 r0 o, _* y
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
& G8 |  U$ @& e  ]! utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. g: q5 w0 D: v! K6 D
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter). _, ?( o/ r* h' G. w& d
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87s
9 `6 p( D: _. Q1 ]3 i6 G6 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) E' x- [8 ^0 T' K) R/ N; J
LISTEN PEOPLE0 J2 E! \) v  f. N) P* N, H# |: u
(Graham Gouldman)
6 _& \7 c3 J# x8 Z1 @( ?2 X$ T公仔箱論壇Herman's Hermits
6 F7 A# _9 o2 {2 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
  D, Z; n, _$ WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Listen people to what I say
& k4 T3 M" `7 Z* I6 ~" P0 h# _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I say everybody's got to have their daytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: k9 c; Z" t8 H/ F0 A$ _1 Y+ R
And don't you know that& b+ \2 ^6 _/ \  u" K4 g; X" z
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
1 d9 M) n- X$ G7 w5.39.217.77:8898Everybody's got to win a heart
  i* g7 }) `5 F: ^0 V+ A, x2 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEverybody's got to love somebody sometime
$ M, ]3 [! H& X% ?7 j% i公仔箱論壇When you do, I hope you never part8 V& {- i. D1 B
I once found love, found love just like you公仔箱論壇' c! X  @8 j3 @
But then he came, he might come to you
, H- Q& P/ }2 T5.39.217.77:8898And don't you know thatTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. V3 x; V  v3 s0 T* _' [. @8 D
Everybody's got to lose somebody sometimeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* L0 p9 z0 E3 y% [, f3 \" G# ^
But everybody can part5.39.217.77:88989 U4 j! N+ a3 V" M2 {- U  T
Everybody's got to lose somebody sometimeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: F' I% v1 p6 h  C2 e: b' o% Q
So take care that you don't lose your heartTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" H# k. H% I( U' C+ {- Z
Take my advice and you'll always find
! s4 L! r1 `1 a7 G/ \7 S4 OYou'll be happy all of the time
5 ~6 `* M' g1 w- `8 a5 ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTake my advice and you will see
7 B/ L" x' I, g6 g) R公仔箱論壇You'll be happy as you can be
& t' R  t* v# b) |( bListen people to what I say公仔箱論壇7 j& N2 d! b, a" f
I say everybody's got to have their day
! A( d- e2 r: W3 VAnd don't you know that5.39.217.77:8898- c& P5 i) _$ @
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime4 a7 q' g+ i& Y
Everybody's got to win a heart
7 p1 k- B% b1 \0 ?# j  R. q" \+ fEverybody's got to love somebody sometime5.39.217.77:88987 M5 E6 H" s) u* D4 a
When you do, I hope you never part8 v# W( x$ k2 ~+ Q
You never part
2 O( T. _2 B8 `4 i+ X# e& }/ Q0 U( sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Listen people
) ^1 W* G0 g  C1 t1 {/ k0 A5.39.217.77:8898Listen people
$ S, G  Z% W7 M# s8 u- q4 q公仔箱論壇http://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w0
6 @- x9 w8 ^! v$ E+ x7 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ F% C5 S1 w. m2 w2 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTHE END OF THE WORLD
3 W, }2 B# Z! s9 c( A) gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! d$ C0 g3 e5 {) v0 k" Y+ @% |
Why does the sun go on shining tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. O& h- N! }) K7 c9 g& k2 D
Why does the sea rush to shore
- ?9 p8 A9 }: G- v9 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Don't they know it's the end of the worldTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ y9 W7 U* l& \' k
'Cause you don't love me any more 4 M8 u8 j- K9 L2 K4 S$ E$ Y
Why do the birds go on singing
8 q% ?& ?1 a, ]) [% n! i公仔箱論壇Why do the stars glow above TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: O/ n8 h. e4 E* a% H9 K
Don't they know it's the end of the world
+ Z' [  ~( x$ y# @5.39.217.77:8898It ended when I lost your loveTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  ^) a. ]5 a5 {4 n) @7 j2 ~
I wake up in the morning and I wonderTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: T3 F7 A5 I2 `# H  J0 ?( m
Why everything's the same as it was
* M( E( C2 k5 M0 G" t" SI can't understand, no, I can't understand
7 I7 s' P3 ~2 `' G- p6 |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。How life goes on the way it does
) C9 q( D1 N3 J7 x: H2 h5 R* u# _8 |Why does my heart go on beating. I+ c6 u( Y" m
Why do these eyes of mine cry公仔箱論壇# @1 a) E% N- w2 K9 d6 @
Don't they know it's the end of the world+ {( w' X$ z* U4 E3 Z
It ended when you said goodbye
4 h- E: P3 _0 L  B- E3 QWhy does my heart go on beating
' O, H" E; z+ }Why do these eyes of mine cry5.39.217.77:8898( y/ d) y" N& `# l! ^% `* p( O
Don't they know it's the end of the world( {, k% D* T8 J  w/ ~9 U1 i
It ended when you said goodbye" i, ~4 n7 I( S8 B! O, y  l

9 ^5 \' Q+ j" s5 U9 B+ O2 z) mhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrj
: @8 s8 ~1 B5 ~1 r0 K/ G% ]( zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Its so different from the Skeeter Davis version.
3 l4 q1 v  Z' f* `( z: E4 C7 F9 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 l4 D, G: b& Z* J/ D4 M- m( h# DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇6 |' _' M+ X) A- @  w4 e1 y2 ?1 F
NO MILK TODAY5 V0 c+ @6 l7 C( \
(Graham Gouldman)
2 G; I3 Z# j8 I6 y  G$ g/ g公仔箱論壇Herman's Hermits
" y, a& f5 `' P. ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ w! P( z. H) ~" b. vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No milk today, my love has gone away5.39.217.77:8898$ P  l. Y9 |9 Q5 J) I$ c
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
# N$ t+ |: s) R2 K3 U# q: _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, it seems a common sighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 J% ^1 P# m* F' |0 u
But people passing by don't know the reason why5.39.217.77:8898! ~& v* Z* u. e4 L% w
How could they know just what this message means
1 p* ]0 R/ l7 h9 l7 v/ ]) @( O% YThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreamsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: \, @6 Z% }/ p1 p& J+ F
How could they know the palace there had been
( y/ b$ W! o& w+ ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBehind the door where my love reigned as queen公仔箱論壇  K' s' h% i$ y: Q, M) X5 Q; T
No milk today, it wasn't always so
3 g, \" N! [6 h( G  ~) L0 \  SThe company was gay, we'd turn night into day
9 i5 Z% s% y6 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut all that's left is a place dark and lonely
0 L+ O. J+ p3 v, W5 Q5.39.217.77:8898A terraced house in a mean street back of town
' Y6 t* i# q" o4 E3 }- c/ IBecomes a shrine when I think of you only
( f+ m$ B: b; dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Just two up two downTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# @$ s4 Y# n; n: n2 G# b) b
No milk today, it wasn't always sotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 `9 r0 @$ A, ~3 }
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
9 b8 z  j8 p( p7 Z8 ]) t  S5.39.217.77:8898As music played the faster did we danceTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& h0 R& l% I  K1 y
We felt it both at once, the start of our romance
% I6 p0 ?! x2 p7 n$ C/ t& o+ b4 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow could they know just what this message means
" \! |/ o5 M3 Y2 @/ E' W) }" n. nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams5.39.217.77:88988 X/ z; M1 F& S3 w! n
How could they know a palace there had been& P( f2 H. K1 a
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen
0 v- r7 D  k* O! y+ |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No milk today, my love has gone away
- P4 K; K* J- y2 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
: q$ p4 j; R" r# W/ Z) u5.39.217.77:8898But all that's left is a place dark and lonely+ J2 G0 a% I) p4 M. }! A$ s) \
A terraced house in a mean street back of townTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% `9 w) {+ ?- N* s
Becomes a shrine when I think of you only
; G8 j/ `8 J$ z* x6 ~Just two up two down
) T9 Q6 r7 ~3 e7 _; f8 W3 ], H1 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No milk today, my love has gone awaytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& w  i) R0 q3 [% N9 E* Q7 W
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
/ i7 B: I) e) d1 d+ z! A7 m公仔箱論壇No milk today, it seems a common sight
" k2 N! c  N# M* N! zBut people passing by don't know the reason whytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& Z$ J! ^% D1 E& Z: S" o
How could they know just what this message means
2 c7 v+ [5 T8 S0 U) t  w公仔箱論壇The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreamstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- |0 E- P) p: j
How could they know a palace there had been
* r0 `5 m' F. k2 H0 B9 w% ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBehind the door where my love reigned as queen
/ r4 n+ t) M0 I* X! `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, it wasn't always so5.39.217.77:88987 D; }+ `5 \" _* u2 M6 Z* p
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
4 Y8 }, M( z9 Z$ N" h) S5 M) bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But all that's left is a place dark and lonely5.39.217.77:8898" ~2 O* _% P; O8 V
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
; v8 e) @' h5 z公仔箱論壇Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonelytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, J7 s! N, D' f# P+ m6 d% G
A terraced house in a mean street back of town1 h& x, a) x  w$ v. l: [
Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely
3 ]7 R1 \3 e/ u3 o1 s公仔箱論壇A terraced house in a mean street back of town 0 J  E* ?$ ^' s. ^

' ^) p  _, N$ c( d" }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。http://www.sendspace.com/file/tbg5dk
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2009-10-6 03:33 PM

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯
% y* K' k! B6 J
9 |. T8 X- V9 F; @/ h* n72 downloads for 5 songs.  This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category.5.39.217.77:8898- q8 B# s& D  y: a7 J
No Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.
% f- Q( O* y; _: P. D5.39.217.77:8898Thank you.
作者: watatau    時間: 2009-10-6 10:31 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: IF212    時間: 2010-1-9 08:09 PM

這幾首金曲可算是Herman's Hermits的代表作
作者: ebay    時間: 2010-1-10 05:44 PM

thanks a lot




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0