Board logo

標題: Problem on BitComet.... [打印本頁]

作者: JJJ    時間: 2006-8-2 11:43 AM     標題: Problem on BitComet....

I dont know what happened... BitComet could not work for few days, staying download: 0 kb and upload: 0 kb for more than 4 hours. I try to leave it overnight, I still found it is all 0 kb this morning??!! Anyone can suggest me how to solve it.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 C, \- t, g% i9 H

  X+ m: P. k7 i) G% Sps: I didnt do any thing on BitComet program since problem came out...5.39.217.77:88985 _8 F( Z/ ~+ g. c
: G( V8 f5 S6 F7 v5 ?
Many thanks
作者: 01-addcitt    時間: 2006-8-2 04:07 PM

maybe..no one is seeding the file that your downloading...that might be it?
作者: JJJ    時間: 2006-8-2 04:19 PM

I tried different torrents before, some are latest TV series, some are old!! But dont know why all the torrents cannot response...??!!:(
7 u: |4 }9 X/ x+ p9 m7 Q( f0 r8 h
5 v" b* q& Y: m% [3 mInternet downloading speed has checked, no problem... all in order...公仔箱論壇/ V; [8 h: H3 x9 a9 {

/ L+ `* E7 S* O& W) R2 k! o# X公仔箱論壇Help~~~
作者: flygirl110    時間: 2006-8-3 11:10 AM

mine too, these 3 days, its been 0kb download or 2kb...never happen before
作者: echobe    時間: 2006-8-3 11:37 AM

what's version???
作者: JJJ    時間: 2006-8-3 12:09 PM

BitComet 0.7 . I tried 0.69, 0.68!! Same thing happened. staying 0 kb/s
作者: cassis    時間: 2006-8-6 09:26 AM

me too.
0 g$ r6 {' m+ a& s2 O
+ p6 E' c2 \! T+ X) T' Y6 k5 L1 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSomeone can help me?
作者: cassis    時間: 2006-8-7 11:34 AM

有冇人幫到手?
作者: 懶豬    時間: 2006-9-15 04:44 AM

me too, I just start to BT agian, and so far can't download anything yet. I use 5.9 and .7 verson, but still the same.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0