作者: amannn    時間: 2009-8-25 03:51 PM     標題: 英媒爆曼联欲购热刺悍将莫德里奇 开价1000万再加卡里克

本帖最後由 amannn 於 2009-8-25 03:54 PM 編輯

英国网站metro.co.uk透露,曼联主帅弗格森对热刺的克罗地亚球星莫德里奇很感兴趣,他计划用1000万英镑加上卡里克来诱惑热刺放人。

[attach]740715[/attach]

[attach]740714[/attach]

热刺在英超新赛季令人眼前一亮,他们三战全胜力压曼联、切尔西、阿森纳和利物浦等英超豪门高居榜首位置,在热刺的完美开局中,莫德里奇扮演着关键角色。

曼联在上周中在客场爆冷不敌升班马伯恩利,卡里克在比赛中射失点球成为红魔落败的罪人,这使得他可能成为曼联引进莫德里奇的牺牲品。

在目前的热刺阵中,雷德克纳普不难找到莫德里奇的替身,但这名替身恐怕无法发挥出跟莫德里奇一样大的作用,因此他可能不会接受曼联的出价。

曼联在2006年夏天以1860万英镑的高价从热刺签下卡里克,自从来到老特拉福德后,卡里克已经帮助红魔连续3年赢得冠军,在后腰这个位置上,卡里克发挥出色,并且深受球迷喜爱,因此弗格森不太可能因为卡里克射失一次点球就将其抛弃。

而且弗格森在最近已经多次明确表示在今夏不会再引援,曼联主帅也曾强调,会明智地花钱引援,如果按媒体所传的那样用1000万英镑加上卡里克来换购莫德里奇,那么克罗地亚人的转会费总价将达到2860万英镑,这并不符合弗格森一贯的作风。

作者: schumi1kimi    時間: 2009-8-25 05:37 PM

放走卡里克???这消息是在太假
作者: ndtsc2567    時間: 2009-8-25 05:52 PM

impossible!
作者: amannn    時間: 2009-8-25 06:58 PM

SKY SPORTS【News】 Modric dashes United talkSpurs playmaker not looking to leave White Hart LaneBy Jure Bohoric   Last updated: 25th August 2009

[attach]740805[/attach]

Luka Modric has moved to distance himself from speculation suggesting he is a target for Manchester United.
Reports had suggested that Red Devils chief Sir Alex Ferguson was weighing up the merits of a move for Tottenham's diminutive playmaker.
However, the Croatia international claims he has no knowledge of any such interest and insists he is happy to remain at White Hart Lane for the foreseeable future.
"I don't know anything about the Manchester United link," Modric told Sportske Novosti.
"I read about it in the newspapers, and one paper even published quotes from me saying I was happy to be on Sir Alex Ferguson's radar.
"But the truth is that I didn't say anything to anybody about this. They were not my words.
"I feel great at Tottenham and I have given no thought to moving to a different club. My contract runs until 2013 and I am just thinking about staying.
Committed"I wouldn't be surprised if Tottenham offer me a new contract as that is something which happens in England. But, even if that doesn't happy, my feelings will not change.
"I am happy at White Hart Lane and I will continue to give my all for Tottenham, as I always have."
Modric has also expressed his delight at Spurs' impressive start to the season, with the 23-year-old of the opinion that Harry Redknapp's side are capable of claiming a top-six finish this term.
"Everything is perfect, I really can't complain," he added.
"I think the main thing is that the team has stayed together over the summer. Now we are a year stronger and also coach Redknapp has made us into a real team.
"The big four are still way ahead of the others, and Manchester City are now a real threat as well.
"But we also have big ambitions. We don't want to talk about fighting for the top four, but our aim is to be in the top six at the end of the season. I think we are good enough to do that."

作者: kmt9313    時間: 2009-8-25 09:38 PM

臭媒体又乱放消息……
又想要闹乱曼联的军心……
是红军还是蓝狮给钱的呢???
作者: tok    時間: 2009-8-26 12:09 AM

甘有新人被費sir睇中都好,但卡力克不是太差吧!
作者: ultrabitch    時間: 2009-8-26 12:14 AM

carrick走人?不可能,现在免谈~
每个球员有巅峰和低潮时刻,射失一个点球就被卖?
太幼稚了吧这些想法...
作者: msharo    時間: 2009-8-26 11:05 AM

Carrick??不會賣吧??
作者: sang86    時間: 2009-8-26 11:30 AM

harry 不会卖 他的王牌modric。。。更何况后腰有palacios
作者: john_93    時間: 2009-8-26 05:47 PM

哈哈,这太扯了吧,人家射失一粒点球,就出一个酱的新闻
作者: amannn    時間: 2009-8-26 06:57 PM

[attach]741722[/attach]

新闻:摩德里奇否认将投曼联 他这类型却正是红魔所缺

托特纳姆热刺三连胜领跑英超,日前却传出该队的克罗地亚球星摩德里奇有可能转会曼联的消息,不过,克罗地亚人表示自己并不知道有这回事。

英国媒体称,弗格森为解决中场进攻问题,打算引进摩德里奇,对此克罗地亚人回应说:“对于和曼联的联系,我并不知情。

“我从报纸上读到了这个消息,一家报纸甚至刊登了我说愿意去曼联的话,但事实是我并未说过任何话,那些不是我的言论。我在热刺感觉很好,没有考虑过转会。

在热刺,摩德里奇目前踢左中场,但却是该队实际的进攻组织者,他的技术、意识和传球都属上乘,是一名优秀的创造型球员。媒体将他和曼联联系在一起虽只是传闻,但却反映出红魔目前的问题,吉格斯和斯科尔斯年龄偏大,球队中场的创造力有所欠缺,弗格森也许今年夏天不会再引援,但购买一名创造型中场,却可能是他接下来需要考虑的。另外,由于选择了热刺这样的中上游球队,摩德里奇的名望似乎不如08年欧洲杯前,但实际上,他的实力是和豪门相匹配的。

作者: ahwahavocado    時間: 2009-8-26 08:16 PM

midfield really is time to change unless we dont wanna win UEFA.....
carrick's problems edy appeared since the final vs barca at last season
作者: kimyiu    時間: 2009-8-27 01:40 AM

now都有報呢個新聞...都好似有可能發生喎..............

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0