Board logo

標題: [新聞] 传闻曼联即将签约Roma小将Scardina (菲利普-斯卡迪纳) [打印本頁]

作者: amannn    時間: 2009-7-24 03:34 PM     標題: 传闻曼联即将签约Roma小将Scardina (菲利普-斯卡迪纳)

Roma starlet Filippo Scardina 'could follow Macheda'

Roma teenage talent Filippo Scardina has warned he could follow Federico Macheda and Davide Petrucci to England if he’s not offered a new contract.

Several Italian clubs are already furious with the Premier League for poaching young players who are below the age requiring them to sign legal contracts in the peninsula.

Macheda left the Lazio youth academy and Petrucci walked away from Roma to find success at Manchester United.

“I am waiting for a call from Roma,” said 17-year-old sensation Scardina, who has already scored eight goals in the Primavera side since November.

“My priority is to remain here in the club that raised me and to score in my hometown city would be a dream come true after so many years of sacrifices made by me and my family.

“Having said that, the hugs and compliments from the champions currently hailing Macheda wouldn’t be bad either…”

Macheda has become a sensation in the last few weeks, twice scoring crucial late goals after coming off the bench.

“I do follow Macheda’s progress and Petrucci too. They are growing day after day in Manchester, becoming great players.”

菲利普-斯卡迪纳小资料

全名:Filippo Maria Scardina
生日:1992年2月26日
年龄:17
位置:前锋
国籍:意大利
所属团队:罗马U-20

作者: lcp001120    時間: 2009-7-25 04:52 PM

又買年輕,,,,
作者: mafei1113    時間: 2009-7-25 10:18 PM

it is good to buy youngsters because i think the fifa rule willl change that they will request more homegrown players to play for team.  but nothing against italians.  I really want man utd to develope some good english players.  because man utd is still a english team
作者: kek2004    時間: 2009-7-26 12:46 AM

buy young talent is a good invest.....
作者: 玄天教主    時間: 2009-7-26 11:54 AM

do not buy this guy.  his way of talking is exactly like ronaldo ... i.e. once he is success, he will say "i would love to play for barca/real madrid which I was always dream for"

waste of time.
作者: mafei1113    時間: 2009-7-26 12:27 PM

do not buy this guy.  his way of talking is exactly like ronaldo ... i.e. once he is success, he will say "i would love to play for barca/real madrid which I was always dream for"

waste of time.
玄天教主 發表於 2009-7-26 11:54 AM
hahha... maybe it will be a good choice.  3 mil to buy him and 30 mil to sell him. hhaha

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0