Board logo

標題: [討論] I really dont understand!! [打印本頁]

作者: wonderboy    時間: 2009-7-15 03:58 PM     標題: I really dont understand!!

As the title suggested, i really dont understand why people keep attacking Michael Owen (not a good signing) and AF (not spending money to buy more)!!

1st of all, how much Mike Owen cost?! Nothing at this stage!!! For that, you get a player with such a strong history and experience, what do we have to lose?!
He didnt get the services he needs in Newcastle, try put ronaldo in last year newcastle, how do you think CR7 will perform?!
As for AF not buying players, look at the price of the "stars" now!! easily 50 mil. Do you really want us to spend that money now when we still have a pretty good and young team? My point is if we buy again in Jan next year, we might be able to get 2-3 very good players with the same money. Furthermore, do we really know where (position) we need to improve?? We havent even watch the 1st game of current united team play. Losing Ronaldo and Tevez, doesnt mean just buy two players and put them in those position and expect to get the same results!!

In short, what i really want to say is that no one know united better than AF!!!! Do you think AF will do anything to stop winning next EPL title?! If your answer is no, then trust AF!!
This team will grow and improve.
It will be very clear before Jan that if we need more new players. Still not too late to sign players then...in a more logical market(hopefully).

To all the Man Utd fans, lets give your 100% support to the team and players!!!!
作者: tshek    時間: 2009-7-15 10:32 PM

I totally agree with you about the price right now.  OVER inflated....

Since Kaka is 54M, C7 is 70M... Messi got to be some where in that range as well...maybe 75M?  

70M for one player I personally think is crazy.  you can get great player for 5-10M.

In history, when MU want to buy someone, their value will be automatically inflated already, because people think MU can spend.  That's was without the 70M this year.  Now, I bet if MU want to buy a no name player from somewhere they will put a 10M price tag on him because they know MU have cash....

http://www.manutd.com/default.sp ... =6635184&page=1

here is the link to manutd.com blog

the last thing in the first page said "Just because Real Madrid can throw exorbitant amounts of money around, hoovering up players from all over the world, doesn't mean we will."

perfectly explain what is going on
作者: windchuifeng    時間: 2009-7-16 02:51 AM

ya~perfectly agree
as man utd fans, i also hope that all the  star will join MU,
but some time the market are not belonging to the AF,
try to understand, if all ppl noe that u get 80m pounds in 1 transaction, sure all ppl try to knock ur bank.
although michael has pass his peak, but experience still there, and most important - he is free agent.
let us try to check how michael owen re-write his name in fame of MU
作者: ice_cap    時間: 2009-7-16 03:33 AM

本帖最後由 ice_cap 於 2009-7-15 12:36 PM 編輯

Well.... I think people are disappointed as they do believe that we should buy Aguero, Ribery, Ibrahimovic or Benzema for 40+ mils, which I personally think that's ridiculous and SAF would never do that if you have followed Man United long enough. This kind of spending only helps you to build ONE strong team, but destroying your team's and your young players' future, Real Madrid and Chelsea haven't proved that enough? Look at Man City now, they had some good young talents, now? We'll see how good they will be. It won't be too surprise for me to see Mark Huges lose his job before X'mas.

As a Man Utd fan, I'd rather giving the young lads a chance to play, win or lose, as long as they give a 100% effort on the pitch, I have no complaints!

Sir Alex gambled his reputation on giving Owen the legendary No. 7 shirt to Owen, there's no reason we don't support that! Lets bring back the REAL MICHEAL OWEN! ROONEY + OWEN = England's best striking combo!!!
作者: mafei1113    時間: 2009-7-16 03:46 AM

I agree with all of you.  SAF wants to buy players that prove they can play in Premier league.  such as owen and Valencia.  it is not right to spend more than 40m on a stiker which has no experience in premier leauge.  you can see how sheva failed at chelsea.  To a striker, following the game flow is very important and the demand on a striker is a lot since their responsiblity is to score goal.  Also, no one knows how bad this economy causes our owner.keeping some money in our pocket would be nice and we can reinvest the  money in Jan.
作者: ckw4737    時間: 2009-7-16 05:18 PM

TOTALLY AGREED, THE SEASON NOT YET START, WE DON'T KNOW THE WEAKNESS OF OUR TEAM NOW. WE STILL CAN PURCHASE PLAYERS ON JANUARY SO NO NEED TOO RUSH TO SPEND LOTS OF MONEY TO BUY THE PLAYER THAT WE DON'T KNOW IS GOOD TO OUR TEAM OR NOT

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0