Board logo

標題: [籃球] [轉貼]NBA 2024-2025 / RS / 01/14/2025 / Sacramento Kings @ Milwaukee Bucks [打印本頁]

作者: cwy2012    時間: 2025-1-16 08:20 AM     標題: [轉貼]NBA 2024-2025 / RS / 01/14/2025 / Sacramento Kings @ Milwaukee Bucks

5.39.217.77:8898% r) G8 b2 V8 f* p
+ |! x) y1 |+ O4 f

8 Z4 ^1 U7 F! A$ e9 I
5.39.217.77:8898  \0 e8 Q! ]* W$ P8 u; R, U" o
Sport
: Basketball5.39.217.77:8898( }' v/ u( X% `2 {
Date/Year of release : 01/09/2025
! U/ m/ U' u3 N) P5.39.217.77:8898Comment language : English
2 w) \# {5 ~* NDescription : NBA 2024-2025$ f4 O1 \8 u, G; O, P) ?" K

5 v$ q3 g9 `" o- Z' G# I9 t
5.39.217.77:8898+ Z) l* x3 l7 ]' }# M
Rip/recording author : m4rtyr.
7 _5 a, k" c3 r/ L3 ^3 V, @0 H: |Additional information : contains spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and decryptedtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& C* `$ z) w, a+ h$ W1 Y

1 v$ A3 I+ y3 L" i) U  U+ Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

* B# n- o# \7 W$ N" d/ J1 R5.39.217.77:8898
公仔箱論壇/ I$ Z- D( h/ ?3 z# s& l$ C
Quality : WEB-DL HD5.39.217.77:8898$ m8 e: \% E& I2 g1 C# t
Video format : mkv
2 w6 {9 {! I- z7 `! u7 LVideo : h264, 1280x720, 59.94fps, 6000kbps5.39.217.77:8898- ~2 U% {' ]; {! F
Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0