Board logo

標題: [籃球] [轉貼]NBA 2024-2025 / RS / 12/10/2024 / Dallas Mavericks @ Oklahoma City Thunder [NBA CUP] [打印本頁]

作者: cwy2012    時間: 2024-12-11 08:54 PM     標題: [轉貼]NBA 2024-2025 / RS / 12/10/2024 / Dallas Mavericks @ Oklahoma City Thunder [NBA CUP]

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 d5 z% C% W1 ?" a  E- t

9 A! n( q5 @1 a$ v5.39.217.77:8898# [) n, P+ w( |6 d9 ~; x
  b/ f5 }# L- [
Sport
: Basketball
) w2 d2 S# @  c+ x& w8 ]Date/Year of release : 12/10/2024
0 V9 ~  D& @) W$ _. gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbComment language : English
5 v3 x" _; l5 d" I9 l# o5.39.217.77:8898Description : NBA 2024-2025
3 \& I: G. y7 [% X公仔箱論壇

* u  L" b2 r7 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

+ ^1 Q8 q% u# A# y) B) f, I( l+ f5.39.217.77:8898Rip/recording author : m4rtyr.公仔箱論壇+ _% [" ^! s$ w& L9 x
Additional information : contains spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and decrypted3 E8 c: g8 U# B: N% F0 j
5.39.217.77:88986 b  x; E# [$ e2 I2 [" l
" x+ I- d# c( I% D3 V
& _+ T- x) z5 r+ V% `# Z
Quality : WEB-DL HD5.39.217.77:8898; U' |' h) a7 v6 n
Video format : mkv
7 P) |+ `) |! |( A5.39.217.77:8898Video : h264, 1920x1080, 59.94fps, 8000kbps
* |* X- Q+ h" aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps
作者: tedbet    時間: 2024-12-11 09:00 PM

1# cwy2012
作者: audy14165    時間: 2024-12-12 02:28 AM

Thanks for sharing!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0