great job! thanks for sharing!作者: Meowmeowmeow 時間: 2009-4-23 02:54 AM
Thank YOu!!!, Q$ a8 C) H) T: a) m7 R
9 v) I0 Y, ~ Z. `! |2 \% w
發佈者無私分享﹐希望您能給與發佈者多一點動力。回覆時請多寫一些對歌曲/歌手的感想。 1 W+ Q( ^8 ?5 m7 l' b3 I! D' g. ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ r/ ` Y- T/ P 少于三個字或不成文的回覆(如﹕tytyty﹐thxxxxxxxx﹐tq﹐3Q﹐tksss﹐頂....等等)將被視為“無意義的回覆”/“灌水”處理。
I like platters. Thank you for sharing. Hope still have seed.作者: chancfu 時間: 2010-11-10 02:54 PM
Very good. It's a direct download. Thank you very much.作者: chancfu 時間: 2010-11-10 02:56 PM
I like platters. Thank you for sharing. Hope still have seed.作者: alienaire 時間: 2010-11-11 10:28 AM
I love Platters. They are one of the classic singers. Thanks for sharing.作者: soundoff88 時間: 2010-11-11 07:57 PM
One of my all time best Doo-Wop groups! In particular, tracks 1,2,3,4,9,13,14,15 and 18. 7 b! m- z* j! n3 a' Q3 N ?& s公仔箱論壇The wait time in between downloading the parts is terrible.作者: sunnyma 時間: 2010-11-14 03:33 PM
very like thank you very much作者: 朱丙雄 時間: 2010-11-15 06:35 AM