Board logo

標題: Bitcomet Setting 0.84 [打印本頁]

作者: icydragon    時間: 2007-2-19 02:12 PM     標題: Bitcomet Setting 0.84

I using bitcomet 0.84 now. Below are mine setting. Hope that this setting can increase your download speed.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 j7 H, I9 u) I2 ^

: ^6 \( C7 I( s% H; @4 t公仔箱論壇Go to option > Preference5.39.217.77:88984 t8 E( Y* O2 D  b$ u0 c) A* L
Connection:
7 V9 P- w0 q. H% _-->Global Max upload speed:( Go to www.speedtest.net to test your upload speed and use only 80% of it. Remenber to change the kbps to kb/s)
# f2 r: R) o  v8 L$ X- u2 ?-->Max simultaneous download tasks number put it at 2 unless your download speed is very fast then u increase it.
4 ]6 w" g% Z; `5.39.217.77:8898-->Now choose listen port between 49152 and 65534.
; o3 A5 G3 g4 Z/ t5.39.217.77:8898(Note if you are using router remenber to forward the port.)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ l8 e. r6 t/ M3 t
+ P+ O$ I7 D5 h+ ]6 M! L
3 q6 u( ^: E) p1 K5 V8 P2 \
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' T* i2 j, Q, R# o6 n7 \
Now go to Advance
2 `+ B* U& ^- C! K  N# R公仔箱論壇-->Check all except the first one
( S  u4 h" W( @5 C, h
+ {6 }+ }) s9 l" @9 V/ uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 i3 s% v( i6 g1 z

' o5 G4 I, O! d# ~9 WNow go to Connection公仔箱論壇1 y) L/ U; I  d6 I: {
-->Check only the first one.5.39.217.77:8898  ?6 r% r! q& Y
-->Maximun Connection per task set to 1000.
- J. @& ^9 z1 x5 @6 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(Note: Set to 1000 only if your pc is of high end if not limit it at 100)5.39.217.77:88980 q; E' t9 g1 q6 M* V# d2 h
-->Maximun simultaneous half open TCP connection: 500) h+ G2 `5 z& x
(Note: Set to 500 only if your pc is of high end if not limit it at 50)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# g7 Y, r0 t# E3 D# ]5 S3 ^
(Note: In XP sp1 the half open TCP is unlimted but in XP sp2 it was limit to 10 only as to prevent worms and this is why our download speed get slower.)
' }  m/ I9 A7 U# }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Use this file below to open your Window Xp sp2 TCP5.39.217.77:8898" @& d/ @( U8 C1 @7 s: f
http://z31.zupload.com/download.php?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 k6 X' C0 ^3 q* N9 I) m# e
file=getfile&filepath=28058
9 {3 q2 m, x4 ~% c# L
-->Protocol encryption (Avoid BT protocol blocked) set to Always5.39.217.77:8898# ^. K. ?, K$ [: Y0 p0 @9 F
& [3 R  F# }% t' I! h6 @
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% b& e* h% O  I+ |" n

2 N% q) ?3 u# p0 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Last thing to do
$ F# K3 m  e( z3 n* I0 i1 n( N公仔箱論壇-->Now properties of now downloading torrent: Right click on it.5.39.217.77:88987 ^( P8 Q1 B" h4 p) G
    Properties > advanced:
! L4 v1 d3 O9 q-->All checked, except: Find peer using public DHT network - DONT CHECK IT!!!
3 ^2 g# j2 {# ^  ~5.39.217.77:88985.39.217.77:8898. N9 h# a. Q, ?& W# K- c5 U
/ a5 U& W# |' \, a
5.39.217.77:8898; O2 Q* ^+ {7 X: h" H# F
That all hope it useful to you guys!!! Thank for reading!!!
9 G- Z0 L/ S, F* VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# D4 M6 }3 z, W4 M" J公仔箱論壇[ 本帖最後由 icydragon 於 2007-2-19 04:06 PM 編輯 ]
作者: ivyynnana    時間: 2007-2-19 02:38 PM

I use XP SP2, so in connection "Maximun simultaneous half open TCP connection",公仔箱論壇4 C% p1 ]+ n/ x4 e7 E, ~% s, i
I should change to 10 or 500? I  change my Window Xp sp2 TCP to 10 already?
0 }/ n/ C/ ^; i5.39.217.77:8898Also the number of the listen port you show I don't have that kind of number, I have the small amount number like 7074, 7155, 7970, 8101, 17113, 18143.......the highest number I have is 27756.
0 P8 {0 [( S$ |I think maybe I live in New York, that's why the listen port number is different./ u3 q2 b* Y% F/ ?2 l3 y  a) z- J2 |

  E/ }* [# u  U6 h, v- htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[ 本帖最後由 ivyynnana 於 2007-2-19 02:57 PM 編輯 ]
作者: icydragon    時間: 2007-2-19 04:02 PM

10 is sp2 default setting. u should change to 500 or minimun 100 using the file i upload. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 @! t5 @  b  S* Y$ A$ L/ Z: D
as for the listen port 49152 and 65534 is recomend by bitcomet. u just change it and then forward the port if u are behind router.
7 B0 I* |& m9 T- V, N" v3 E! p' Z
* y# @. O+ m" i( z0 O; HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[ 本帖最後由 icydragon 於 2007-2-19 04:05 PM 編輯 ]
作者: ivyynnana    時間: 2007-2-19 05:09 PM

I have the other question, everytime I change my setting and later on I restart my computer, all my setting is gone to be default. How can I fix it ?
作者: icydragon    時間: 2007-2-19 08:38 PM

you mean bitcomet setting is gone?
5 [4 }! e9 {. f. v2 |9 R4 bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i have not encounted this kind of problem before. Maybe u can reinstall the bitcomet and try again.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. ]. S$ Y) z* r  ~- k
or did u press ok after u do all the setting or u just straight away exit bitcomet?
作者: ivyynnana    時間: 2007-2-19 10:16 PM

Yes, I did press ok after I change my setting, maybe I try to reinstall again then see what happen,
+ ]$ l2 K* @. U& t5.39.217.77:8898thanks for your help ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 Q& S+ @" C! o, o$ T( M# H

! H9 v, |' G; V( G+ O( @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[ 本帖最後由 ivyynnana 於 2007-2-19 10:25 PM 編輯 ]
作者: amy12345    時間: 2007-2-20 07:10 AM

I have a question: WHERE CAN I FIND THIS ?
- P# Y) S! U3 {. K& I8 o公仔箱論壇
: x9 Z+ p. G& ^9 q7 [* T" {, EWHERE IS THE TASK PROPERTIES? I  CANNOT SEE IT FROM BITCOMET???
9 ^9 ]/ n; z$ _: v1 K% Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 C: @- W% o  |0 x4 a1 O5.39.217.77:88986 i0 N3 A# n0 e/ j
Last thing to do
2 _- ^/ j4 A9 U: m公仔箱論壇-->Now properties of now downloading torrent: Right click on it.
. w8 N0 \2 i# ]) f5 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Properties > advanced:
9 d& X4 A5 P) A-->All checked, except: Find peer using public DHT network - DONT CHECK IT!!!
' F% N; N6 v2 D% O! e% O% T& O$ j$ z$ b$ V* u0 a

. A, V" _* {% g5 L) d- F* e5.39.217.77:8898tHANKS
作者: icydragon    時間: 2007-2-20 11:17 AM     標題: 回復第 7 帖由 amy12345 所發的帖子

right click on the torrent that u are downloading now.
作者: pipo    時間: 2007-2-23 05:41 AM

thankyou very much.^:)^
作者: spainisheyes    時間: 2007-2-25 11:13 AM

thank you!I'll try
作者: jerrylover    時間: 2007-2-27 12:03 PM

原帖由 ivyynnana 於 2007-2-19 10:16 PM 發表。 / M# t7 j& S  Z1 W* z# |
Yes, I did press ok after I change my setting, maybe I try to reinstall again then see what happen, 5.39.217.77:8898- D7 l2 d( S! Y
thanks for your help ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
+ @* g" l0 D1 A# e( BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 I've the same problem also no matter how many times i reinstall it...
作者: w101    時間: 2007-3-2 04:25 PM

thank you!I'll try
作者: cheecheong88    時間: 2007-3-7 08:38 AM

:-* :-* :-* :-*
作者: lilychau    時間: 2007-3-8 07:44 AM

can anyone help how can u compress a film i want to ues nero to burn dont know how to compress
作者: gw1985    時間: 2007-4-10 11:25 AM

it works! thx alot alot!
作者: Chris-ng36    時間: 2007-4-17 11:41 PM

It works thanks very much
作者: derrick-328    時間: 2007-6-13 01:01 AM

tq for ur info i will try on it




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0