
原帖由 kenny8534 於 2009-2-24 03:01 PM 發表9 d/ k) @, A6 O# l2 r- g2 [
Hello~~
Nice to meet you here!!
Hope you will post more photos here in the future^^
原帖由 jackjack200105 於 2009-2-24 03:14 PM 發表
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% \) u( k* v, E9 z+ g
for sure i will!
nice to meet you too!!5.39.217.77:8898$ I# u9 K0 I! m' ]3 H
you come from hongkong?
haha
原帖由 yuriki_hanazawa 於 2009-2-25 02:32 AM 發表
hi there!
thought the girl in the middle of first pic was u! lol) U" N& ?+ h* C' h+ N" ^+ L2 K
n tat certainly confused me a bithaha# Z& I: K- [7 x4 f$ U6 s A
anyway, nice to meet u here! ^^
原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2009-2-25 03:20 AM 發表
haha~~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* d3 [! {& G# |+ b$ \$ o
you are very funny and cute~~![]()






HI NICE TO MEET U
| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |