Board logo

標題: [分享] 【官网】托西奇在训练中表现出色 [打印本頁]

作者: cfloo    時間: 2009-1-24 09:20 PM     標題: 【官网】托西奇在训练中表现出色

Tosic sharp in training

托西奇在训练中表现出色

United fans will have to wait a while longer to see Zoran Tosic in action for the Reds, after the new signing stayed on the bench during Tuesday's Carling Cup win over Derby County.

曼联球迷们恐怕还得再等一等才能看到左兰.托西奇球队上场了,他周二在迎战德比郡的联赛杯中只是坐在了板凳上。

But Tosic's team-mate John O'Shea insists the wait will be worth it, having seen what the Serbian winger has to offer on the training pitch at Carrington.

但托西奇的队友奥谢坚持等待是值得的,他已经看到了塞尔维亚边锋在训练中展示的能力。

John told MUTV: "He’s made a good impression on everybody with his set piece delivery and beautiful left foot.

他告诉曼联电视台:“他让每个人都印象深刻,任意球非常棒。左脚脚法秀丽。

"He really is a natural wide player and I’m sure he’s going to be a joy to watch and a pleasure to play with."

“他是个天生的边路球员,我确定大家看他踢球是一种享受。”

Sir Alex Ferguson commented, on Tosic's arrival, that "we like wide players at this club." The boss regards his new acquisition as his fourth quality winger, alongside Cristiano Ronaldo, Ji-sung Park and the scorer of Tuesday's stunning opener, Nani.

弗格森爵士对托西奇的到来的评价是“我们队喜欢边锋。”老板认为这是他签下的和CR7,朴智星和周二首开纪录者纳尼一样的第4个高水平边锋。

"We made sure the pitch was big (against Derby) by getting the ball out wide and that’s how Nani got the first goal, by cutting in from the left," assessed O'Shea.

“我们确保在和德比比赛的时候要充分利用宽度,纳尼的第一个进球也来自于此。他是从左路内切,”奥谢说。

"That’s what Nani is capable of when he’s fully concentrating on the job. He does that in training as well."

“当他专注于自己的职责的时候,纳尼的实力是非常强的。在训练中也是如此。”

O'Shea himself netted United's
second goal against Derby. It was the Irishman's first notch since April 2007 when the Reds won a memorable league match at Everton, ironically by the same scoreline - 4-2.

奥谢自己也打进了第二个球。这是爱尔兰人2007年4月以来的第一个进球,当时曼联是在联赛中战胜了埃弗顿,比分同样是4-2。

"I’ve been getting close in the last few games and I had a feeling there was one coming tonight," O'Shea said.

“我过去几场球都差点进球,一直觉得今晚会有所斩获,”奥谢说。

"I have a good record against Roy Carroll - I scored one when he played for West Ham - so I was happy to put another one past him, from a great lay-off by Danny Welbeck."

“踢卡罗尔我一直运气不错,他在西汉姆踢的时候我就进过。所以很高兴能再次打败他,当然还得感谢维尔贝克精彩的助攻。”

Thoughts of a second-half stroll for United were dispelled by Derby's fight back - "we were disappointed with how we made it edgy towards the end" - and by the disruptions caused by numerous injuries. Left-back O'Shea finished the match as captain, with Darren Fletcher, debutant James Chester and one of the walking wounded, Jonny Evans, completing an unfamiliar back four.

曼联惯常的下半场攻势被德比郡的反扑打乱——“我们对比赛最后很失望,”——还有很多伤病。左后卫奥谢到后来戴上了队长袖标,弗莱彻,首次出场的切斯特以及到后来只能在场上走的埃文斯组成了后防线。

"I think me, Fletch and the keepers are the only ones fit!" joked John.

“我想我,弗莱彻和守门员可能是唯一能踢球的了!”奥谢开玩笑说。

"Fingers crossed the injuries are not too serious because we have Spurs in the FA Cup, then West Brom in the league. It’s so tight in the league now, we’re going to need everybody, including the young lads. The boss has shown a lot of confidence in them."

“伤病的影响都不太大,因为我们下场是和热刺的足总杯,再然后才是和西汉姆的联赛。现在联赛竞争激烈,所以我们需要每个人,包括年轻人。老板对他们表现出了很大的信心。”
作者: tok    時間: 2009-1-24 11:14 PM

這報道不是大前日的嗎?
作者: babycorn    時間: 2009-1-24 11:59 PM

Too much sharing paste out and some already share and paste out by other MU Fans.

引用:    一天內不得發出    多於五帖 (不論新聞/討論帖)

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0