Board logo

標題: 表达方式-我爱你 [打印本頁]

作者: jojo8    時間: 2008-9-26 10:09 AM     標題: 表达方式-我爱你

Saying 'I Love You' .............in a special  way.

   A guy wanted to / f$ C0 |2 |4 F0 p; [& }- m

+ e% A& P  |" {express his unfathomable love to his sweetheart. So,
  ~" T) `  I, X$ ]% `; s5.39.217.77:8898
0 ^: s# M: k0 M8 h/ y$ a8 Y+ |3 Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwhat did he do........?
He gave chocolates to all the girls living in the tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# M1 `2 D2 ~! Z
University student apartments and asked them to turn
. Y' I# M( v) }& `0 k7 @7 A8 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* @% A% @: \  _* P/ d
their lights on or off at 8pm that night.
8 a8 a% c2 o2 Y9 g' i0 s0 vSee the pic for the rest.............
Truly Breath taking !   You don't need to guess his
8 G4 @7 I, K8 R0 f  ~5.39.217.77:88985.39.217.77:8898: v, }+ m  y: h
sweetheart's reaction. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' l# B4 ]6 t4 I; `* ^6 R8 r
Hundreds of students came over later to witness this
2 ^& P, T2 c" I! qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 x1 h  I$ E5 z8 g. lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。great piece of Art driven by the Greatest Emotion 5.39.217.77:8898. Z/ v( |+ `7 [5 e

' z$ x/ {  s1 k& B& Q$ L7 W& oknown to Man - 'Love'.
* d" j; H. ~! _. G0 I; c5 N% a


作者: sa2007    時間: 2008-9-26 12:31 PM

very romantic .............
作者: c0ndom    時間: 2008-9-26 03:27 PM

哇.好靚 ...
作者: lqf333    時間: 2008-9-29 02:17 AM

不错,不错,支持一下。
作者: bebe1114    時間: 2008-9-29 02:47 AM

romatic!
作者: abc101    時間: 2008-10-2 10:59 AM

very nice
作者: baby315    時間: 2008-10-3 02:35 PM

wow. i wish someone can do this to me
作者: trcttr    時間: 2008-10-11 08:10 PM

wao..
2 X. O) m) I7 U8 Y4 M6 @* O3 f公仔箱論壇sorrying romantic!!
作者: aric    時間: 2008-10-12 12:49 AM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: leong93i    時間: 2008-10-12 01:21 AM

好浪漫噢。。。支持!支持!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0