Board logo

標題: 用英文讲肉麻话。 [打印本頁]

作者: 风飘落叶    時間: 2008-9-14 01:32 PM     標題: 用英文讲肉麻话。

1、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ L7 L/ m) W9 ~2 z" ]
5.39.217.77:8898( e" U  e# Z1 F( o4 r$ _
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.
2 E$ J6 S  g, Y3 x5 U3 p( k# [

; a6 O- j& i2 E6 S# Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" N) I# ^2 L7 i! U

) \9 D5 [& W. M" c% H& H3 z; ]* RDo you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears. $ {( `5 ?4 t% n1 ^$ o

/ h1 i  B3 u+ h4 E! b$ |$ b3、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。
; M4 j; l- D. ?; T; p% f
% K6 o; W& _/ O) F; p! F! BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about, too, I miss you. 公仔箱論壇7 d; R+ J$ u6 \) A  ]! D+ \9 o

( ]1 i( z. ]& d3 Z+ z5 B公仔箱論壇4、常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你…… TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# a/ m: R" j. y) l$ @/ o& o% P, h
5.39.217.77:8898' v# _0 V* b% S
Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you, and miss you so much……
; \) X8 N3 b5 a; J
1 S9 t$ f- r# e" q2 t5.39.217.77:88985、你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。 公仔箱論壇! a& _1 x; b( r. V& o& b
, C9 G5 b8 }% U+ A8 C8 |9 w- r4 _. s
Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart
6 ]% R$ Z# v1 O- xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6、心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言!
, s5 s5 I# @/ N0 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( O2 c( y6 d( f4 n' D4 w, j
Listening to my heart beating. seeing how much I love you, I dare to admit how much I love you. When thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionate words I left for you! tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# F6 [  i* O; U

* d0 W  c, I$ H5.39.217.77:88987、千万个思念,在空气中凝固。扬起风吹向你,带着我的祝福,寂寞我不在乎,你快乐我就满足,想你是我的幸福!5.39.217.77:8898- `3 ^& I8 j% g
Thousands of times I have thought of you. My heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you, I don’t care loneliness. I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when I think of you! tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ O; V3 V+ d6 b  C4 z- I; o+ B/ B, Q
公仔箱論壇* {7 y# v* ^' y1 Z2 t: w) n4 A
8、不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。
& P- j5 M6 w8 [; |# i4 |) |1 t
- Z. ?) O+ S$ ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 V; B+ e+ p% o* d7 w2 [$ n

+ [% V8 a* |5 n8 X& c  H# G9、长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, _# ]) a3 C: A6 `7 _9 L; n

1 F! D( @' d/ ]) w: c) ^- m. S, H' CI miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ \$ p" \  J& L# L- {

8 l) C* \! l/ v0 V' T' T" c+ m$ [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb10、好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵!
- b4 D4 T' Y, ~" \4 M, nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.77:88988 S% j0 X- |6 t; J( L+ \1 e
Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life’s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever

作者: kyd82    時間: 2008-9-14 01:33 PM

不错,收藏了,偶一下子背不过,呵呵
作者: kyd82    時間: 2008-9-14 01:33 PM

多谢了,呵呵




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0