Board logo

標題: Download help [打印本頁]

作者: erichkg2006    時間: 2006-7-19 03:19 AM     標題: Download help

Hi all, I am very new to bt. I downloaded a movie, but I couldn't open it with real one nor windows media player. What am I missing here? Besides, I am using Windows ME, are there any software I need to download b4 I can open the files with torrent.
: n+ b1 _! e9 s# e5.39.217.77:8898A million thanks.
作者: angelwongg    時間: 2006-7-21 08:32 AM

try downloading "Real Alternative"? hahaa thats what i use..i think.. haha xD
作者: dnsstuff    時間: 2006-7-22 05:48 AM

when u download a movie , plz check what kind of file 1st b4 u download2 b. ?" ~" Z/ e9 n: }' O4 @. C% a
公仔箱論壇; y8 b7 q* O$ `* @3 i- S  c& m
some of the file type like .dat / .mds / .vob could not open no matter u use real or media player
3 A! {  }4 W  C8 U- _5.39.217.77:8898
' c6 H* Y" N7 I8 R' b. ~" j2 C2 q公仔箱論壇those file needs to get some software to open it b4 u watch it
! }- v" h2 |  \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) R5 y8 x( ^$ u8 n; V
regards




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0