Board logo

標題: RMVB or DIXV? [打印本頁]

作者: chiunn    時間: 2008-8-17 10:33 AM     標題: RMVB or DIXV?

Sorry, I dont know where to post this question so i do it here.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 x3 Y% r% v, W: U& D2 Y( v

( n7 K4 o. [# o0 l2 [I dont know what is the difference between RMVB and DIXV format. Can someone explain? Which one is better in image quality?
- J8 P2 t5 B) ^5 W4 b1 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; K. `2 g: `* f1 X9 r
by the way, I m watching with a LCD TV. Thank you.
作者: chiunn    時間: 2008-8-17 05:23 PM

how come nobody here willing to help answer my simple question??
作者: limsp5    時間: 2008-8-17 10:23 PM

I can only tell you that DIVX is better since it is compressed less. Because of this the file is 3 to 4 times larger.
作者: chiunn    時間: 2008-8-21 09:50 PM

thanks for advice




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0