Board logo

標題: Shevchenko still in his plans at Chelsea, says manager Scolari [打印本頁]

作者: cchl8    時間: 2008-7-17 08:32 PM     標題: Shevchenko still in his plans at Chelsea, says manager Scolari

LONDON: Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari is ready to offer Andriy Shevchenko a fresh start at Stamford Bridge.
Shevchenko has endured a miserable time at Chelsea since his £30mil move from AC Milan in 2006 and the Italian club have made it clear they would like to re-sign him.
The Ukraine striker would be keen on a move back to Serie A but, although Scolari is keen to offload several players, he has told Shechenko he will figure in his plans.
Still wanted: Chelsea still need Ukraine striker Andriy Shevchenko for the new season.
“Last season he made 12 starts and scored eight,” Scolari told the Daily Star.
“Yes, he is a player for Chelsea. If I see him in training and if I believe in him, I will put him on the field.”
Ricardo Carvalho is also set to stay at the Bridge despite Jose Mourinho’s attempts to sign the Portugal defender.
Carvalho has worked with Mourinho at Porto and Chelsea, with the Portuguese coach describing him as one of his favourite players.
But Carvalho insists he is looking forward to the challenge of a new campaign at Chelsea.
“It is good to see all the people again, fighting for the club like we have for the past few years,” Carvalho told The Times.
Meanwhile Chelsea’s bid for Real Madrid winger Robinho could stumble over the player’s valuation.
Chelsea were reported to have offered £48mil for the Brazilian, but Real president Ramon Calderon believes he is worth more than that.
“I think he is worth more then euro 60mil,” Calderon said. “There is nothing new on the subject of Robinho because the player is not unhappy with the club.” – AFP

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0