Board logo

標題: [翻唱] Ed Sheeran - Perfect [打印本頁]

作者: 元大長    時間: 2017-4-12 10:20 AM     標題: Ed Sheeran - Perfect

本帖最後由 元大長 於 2022-3-19 11:55 AM 編輯
$ L) @6 e+ A" A2 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 y5 n) u  ~6 V2 a' n
[attach]3605757[/attach]公仔箱論壇0 T& B3 j% p( q  u# ^. I
5.39.217.77:88988 N# E1 T+ t+ g! D6 T% `
: \5 p! e. o* |% ~) A/ `
https://app.box.com/s/7smrozjqd85atou441c46unoh36b509k
: j- M$ x4 F- q
/ T3 [6 A- }; M! P9 H7 D, a/ `" j! B+ L1 M5 b
Perfect5.39.217.77:88985 u4 @$ v  q; F% a1 f7 P
& m' `9 U- c# H: K) k* }
I found a love for me) B$ q2 x5 U$ n9 c, V- P: z
Darling, just dive right in and follow my leadTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, x4 J. Z7 O2 _* l7 Z7 f, G/ l
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet公仔箱論壇* c' ~- v( d+ ^) ]
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
0 f+ }: j! v% J( f6 j& y8 I. Y+ A7 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
2 [# K% H7 G8 E8 g'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love公仔箱論壇( t  O$ ]9 M$ p1 h/ G' C
Not knowing what it was5.39.217.77:8898/ m. [$ n; P/ V5 t$ T  R# k# A
I will not give you up this time2 U6 Q; _) h; F1 S3 |/ `, q
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
/ A* D  V3 O- T1 V# {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd in your eyes you're holding mine: J6 K7 m$ P* J& z
公仔箱論壇" N6 h2 a$ H  h3 S3 e
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
0 q  \% A. P3 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
: G( p  c. F+ t! ^9 i, p公仔箱論壇When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath5.39.217.77:8898" I' E, ?. X0 f! k
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight
2 N4 ^- U" [: c# Q4 Q; ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: P) P9 X5 p1 o* l4 v+ j
Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
- a( [) J. g5 W8 T" J% K5 qShe shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her homeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 D! W% T* x- ^8 h
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
4 g. S3 {& J4 v0 J& a1 eTo carry love, to carry children of our own" ?6 f( v6 g: A$ N
We are still kids, but we're so in love
" O# ?+ L" W* K4 J8 iFighting against all odds
  v- m7 Y! s- ]" R5.39.217.77:8898I know we'll be alright this timeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ |* b6 k& [0 `: y
Darling, just hold my hand Be my girl, I'll be your manTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 j; ^; t7 j  R" L# I$ p1 o
I see my future in your eyes5.39.217.77:88985 }5 a! `4 I# g+ V4 p: X# b
1 K9 c9 S+ k/ w8 \5 b
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
  J' u1 T. e$ S" ~) }4 n9 ~) _' DBarefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
% t  b7 L9 D2 b5 z& W) w5.39.217.77:8898When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautifultvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) q# U( q& |( ]5 @. D- n* A& `
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight公仔箱論壇; P5 T' R4 K) U1 w' U$ i# e4 V6 q

3 c! Y2 g4 |' e公仔箱論壇Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my armstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: W# ^$ P! j* _: [! [$ f* c1 x, Y
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
. N( p: w5 z% G$ _' ~# `I have faith in what I see公仔箱論壇5 C+ R2 y& W8 p  h9 `9 v
Now I know I have met an angel in person; a  }0 D8 x( v" D# }
And she looks perfect, I don't deserve thisTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ v+ m0 A: c' x) y6 i! n8 y
You look perfect tonight

作者: ~劍全~    時間: 2017-4-12 06:30 PM

元大長 唱得好深情又輕快,聽得好陶醉.
, ^: }0 g3 M8 U$ Q" U7 d% d
, W( {& J% t2 ?; e5 W. C( JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。期待你下個自唱作品!!
作者: 元大長    時間: 2017-4-12 10:40 PM

先感謝兩位來聽歌.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 I! h( r8 _* R, z
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ u5 v% `  `2 }" e
非常感謝你們的支持讚賞和鼓勵!!
作者: minga1    時間: 2022-2-23 04:48 PM

thanks
作者: minga1    時間: 2022-2-23 04:49 PM

thank you!!!!!
作者: minga1    時間: 2022-2-23 04:50 PM

thank you!!!!
作者: Davidacisa    時間: 2025-6-21 08:04 AM     標題: Актуальная ссылка на официальный сайт Blacksprut marketplace bs2best

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0