Board logo

標題: [新聞] Cantona eyes United job [打印本頁]

作者: nikotina    時間: 2008-6-27 07:59 PM     標題: Cantona eyes United job

Cantona eyes United job

ERIC Cantona believes he would be the perfect man to replace Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United.

The Frenchman has constantly hinted about making an Old Trafford return since hanging up his boots in 1997.

Though he is yet to take up coaching, instead focusing on beach soccer and acting, he is confident he is big enough to handle the pressure of stepping into the shoes of his one time mentor.

Ferguson has given his backing to Carlos Queiroz taking over the reins when he steps down in two or three years time, but Cantona is convinced he's the man.

"To return to Manchester United would be an honour. A pleasure," he said. "But I must do it in my own style. I will create my own new kind of football - a style, a philosophy of football that has never been seen before. Like an artist.

"I would love to offer you my vision of football. It is a beautiful vision.

"One of the reasons I retired was that I lost my passion. I was young, I had a lot of things to learn and do. Now I have started to enjoy these things.

"Acting. Directing. I will go as far as possible with this. When I feel I cannot go further I will do something else. And I think, then, when it is right... I will be a manager. And I will be a manager in my own way."
作者: COOLLALALA    時間: 2008-6-28 02:29 AM

哇 , 好多鬍鬚啊
作者: knchung    時間: 2008-6-28 04:56 AM

is a good choice for MU... thanks for sharing..
作者: anson828    時間: 2008-6-28 02:20 PM

it shud be a good choice for MU...

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0