Board logo

標題: [新聞] Saha: I have United future [打印本頁]

作者: nikotina    時間: 2008-6-27 07:52 PM     標題: Saha: I have United future

Manchester United striker Louis Saha has distanced himself from a move away from Old Trafford by claiming he will force his way back into Sir Alex Ferguson’s team next season after an injury nightmare.
The former France international’s last two seasons have been wasted by several blows that prevented him from playing regularly in The Premier League.
The 29-year-old has been linked to Serie A side Roma, but the man himself has declared he plans to fight for his place in Ferguson’s squad.
Saha started only five Premier League games last season and claims he has not been told by his boss he is on his way out of The Theatre of Dreams.
"I am a football player, and I could not play so far. Today, only the pitch matters to me," Saha told France-Football.
"I have worked all summer long. There were facilities close to my home so I have worked with a specific program. I know what I want - to be fit for resumption.
"I am under contract at Manchester until 2010. Moreover the coach didn't say anything to me yet, neither about a transfer or a loan.
"I don't hide anything. I tell it again: I have to play before thinking about anything else. I forecast nothing before knowing what will happen for me."
作者: COOLLALALA    時間: 2008-6-28 02:31 AM

夠忠心 , 我鍾意
作者: knchung    時間: 2008-6-28 04:57 AM

ya ya.... i dun think MU need him liaw.... thanks for sharing..

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0