Board logo

標題: [新聞] 史奈達不會加盟曼聯 [打印本頁]

作者: Hin16    時間: 2008-6-26 01:46 PM     標題: 史奈達不會加盟曼聯

Sneijder - I won't join UnitedMidfielder will not swap places with Ronaldo
Wesley Sneijder has dismissed suggestions he could join Manchester United, saying he wants to stay at Real Madrid.
Reports have claimed that the Dutch midfielder couldbe used as bait in Real's bid to secure the signing of United wingerCristiano Ronaldo.
Sneijder enjoyed an impressive first season at Real after arriving from Ajax and has no plans to leave the Spanish champions.
Instead, the 24-year-old is hoping Ronaldo joins him at theBernabeu, and that Robinho is also not offered as part exchange for thePortugal international.
Not happening"I'd like to comment briefly on the reports and rumours that I mightbe going to Manchester United as part of some kind of exchange deal,"Sneijder told his personal website.
"As I've said already, when I left Ajax, all I wanted was to go to Real Madrid. They are the best club in the world.
"And now that I'm here, all I want is to win as many trophies asI can with them and wear the white shirt for as long as possible.
"The same rumours have been doing the rounds about Robinho.Well, I hope he stays too, and I hope that Cristiano Ronaldo joins usat the Bernabeu.
"In short, I'm flattered to be linked to Manchester United...but it's not happening. End of story."

Source from skysports
作者: COOLLALALA    時間: 2008-6-26 05:58 PM

我哋都冇希望你嚟過 , 所以冇咩感覺

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0