Board logo

標題: [新聞] Sneijder wants 'marvellous' Ronaldo [打印本頁]

作者: nikotina    時間: 2008-6-21 03:27 AM     標題: Sneijder wants 'marvellous' Ronaldo

Real Madrid and Holland star Wesley Sneijder has admitted his excitement at the prospect of Cristiano Ronaldo joining the Spanish giants.
Ronaldo is widely expected to confirm his intent to leave Manchester United this summer and Sneijder is in no doubt that the 42-goal winger would make an excellent addition to the Real Madrid line-up.
"It'd be a pleasure to play alongside him," Sneijder told Spanish newspaper AS.
"I'd sign him for Real Madrid with my eyes closed. Cristiano Ronaldo is among the two or three best players in the world, if not the best.
"I'm sure that with him we'd have a great chance of winning the Champions League.
"He's a marvellous player. His great quality is his speed, his dribbling, and also this year he's become a great goalscorer. He's got the lot."
Sneijder understands Ronaldo's attraction to the Spanish capital, with the Dutchman having had his heart set on a move to the Primera Liga champions last summer.
"When I left Ajax, my life-long team, I only wanted to go to Madrid. It's the best club in the world," he continued.
"Now that I'm here (Madrid) the only thing I want to do is win, win lots of titles and spend as long as possible defending this shirt and this badge."
作者: knchung    時間: 2008-6-21 03:55 AM

yes.. cr is the best player.. but little no royal for MU lor...

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0