Board logo

標題: [新聞] 蘇斯克查: 我永遠不會離開曼聯 [打印本頁]

作者: altooooon    時間: 2008-6-20 02:20 PM     標題: 蘇斯克查: 我永遠不會離開曼聯

Ole never considered United exit

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has declared himself content with his Manchester United career as he prepares to take the field one last time at Old Trafford.

The Norwegian striker, who will take on reserve team coaching duties from the start of next season, is set to play in a testimonial against Espanyol on August 2nd.

Solskjaer joined Sir Alex Ferguson's side in 1996 but a long-term knee injury forced him to call time on his playing days last year.

He has no regrets about staying at United even though other opportunities arose, and has thanked the club for their continuing support.

Solskjaer has also refused to be drawn into the debate on Cristiano Ronaldo's future, saying only that the best decision he ever made was to remain at United.

Ronaldo has yet to commit himself to United and Real Madrid have been in pursuit of the Portuguese winger since the end of last season.

"I never fancied going," said Solskjaer. "The only time it was even an issue was when the club accepted a bid for me from Tottenham in 1998.

"I went to see the gaffer but he said 'I didn't accept it, I want you here and you will play a big part in my squad'. I just thought that is good enough for me I will stay.

"My agent was not very happy with me because I was so stubborn but nowadays even he admits I was right.

"The thing is, Manchester United always fitted me quite well. And I will be remembered as an important member of the team during a period when Manchester United has been very successful.

"I can see now that I will always be in the history books. That makes me very proud.

"I have an opinion on Cristiano but it is not my business to talk in public about it."

蘇斯克查永遠不會離開曼聯(中文翻譯)

蘇斯克查聲明對自己的紅魔生涯非常滿意,同時他也準備好在奧脫福的場地上最後一次亮相

這名挪威前鋒,將在8月2日在他的紀念賽中對愛斯賓奴,而在那之後,他將在下個賽季負責預備隊的教練工作。

蘇斯克查在1996年加入曼聯,但是長時間的膝傷在去年將他的球員生涯叫停。

他對於留在曼聯沒有任何後悔,甚至在有其他機會的時候,而他對於俱樂部對他長期的支援也十分感謝。

蘇斯克查同時也拒絕對於c朗的未來進行評論,僅僅表示他所做過最好的決定就是留在曼聯。

固執

“我從來沒有想過離開。蘇斯克查表示,“唯一一次有這樣的情況出現就是1998年的時候俱樂部接受了來自熱刺的一份報價。

“我去找alex,但是他說︰‘我不會接受,我要你在這裡,你對我的陣容來說是一個重要的部分。’然後我就想對我來說留下足夠好了。”

“我的經理人並不高興因為他覺得我那時候太固執了,但是現在他也承認我當時是對的。”

“事實是,曼聯永遠都那麼適合我。而我作為曼聯成功時期團隊的重要一員也永遠會被記住。”

我現在可以看到我將永遠留在史書中,那令我感到無比自豪

“我對於c朗的事情有我的看法但是我不想在公共場合討論它。”
作者: COOLLALALA    時間: 2008-6-20 02:29 PM

i love you man ,  you told me what is loyalty .

作者: nikotina    時間: 2008-6-20 09:07 PM

that why i support solksjaer,thanks.
作者: db7    時間: 2008-6-21 02:51 AM

I love you ole~
作者: knchung    時間: 2008-6-21 03:58 AM

yes.... he is our MU royal player... love u ole...
作者: maidli    時間: 2008-6-24 02:05 AM

这种人才是真正的曼联人

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0