7 ^1 A$ u& m- E* \- U- ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。OOH 但願大家言和 . c, X- h" b5 ?, E' ]9 M3 b5.39.217.77:8898你與我都有點錯 + f2 {9 }5 R: Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb但願大家言和 再與你相唱和 8 L7 m3 o Y r3 A- U8 T. Y l 1 T0 W4 f8 d8 I' f j# M: Y公仔箱論壇 0 B4 l& R: G% W" ^. B1 m
All Out Of Love0 C% D$ s! ^: N, m. O R! N. Q
(Graham Russell, Clive Davis)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! I8 v" v" L8 y; S: v
" S% c. o: O$ C' P' Z% s3 F
I'm lying alone with my head on the phonetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 j, y( G( G0 j% O: b' t' `7 K
Thinking of you till it hurts. t( [7 F7 a1 s h1 g# Y
I know you hurt too, but what else can we do?6 M3 A9 U2 T' j& K7 \3 V6 A
Tormented and torn apart! q; q+ @ ~( o4 w$ P5 f
, F+ f6 W2 j& j1 R
I wish I could carry your smile in my heart , e: l& U- x0 ^4 S( O# oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。For times when my life seems so lowTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 n. D [- F$ ~2 M: M
It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring' r2 G8 u% d5 d
When today doesn't really know, doesn't really know ' c" [% q. |4 ? L) Z* o5.39.217.77:8898 . k% C' D" F. v0 p; c9 {I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you公仔箱論壇4 D. Z5 z9 O7 m
I know you were right, believing for so long * \6 O' A- ~2 g3 A. [4 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I'm all out of love, what am I without you?5.39.217.77:88985 q/ i: n5 J7 w! F9 `8 W. R; N" B
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong公仔箱論壇; w# @$ Z' ]; [0 F" I2 t- V
& u* _$ u" H6 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI want you to come back and carry me home 6 R6 w- ]$ R5 {- Q1 [' P1 z9 [1 G" XAway from these long lonely nightstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 Z1 j: J6 ^2 N _1 m# X
I'm reaching for you, are you feeling it too?' j6 Y- H$ \0 G4 \0 y* i$ y, }
Does the feeling seem oh so right?: F% T4 M- v, |+ k- o
# \2 {% ]+ D" Q% c2 @0 NWhat would you say, if I called on you now - z2 g& `9 \% f) JSaying that I can't hold on 5 m4 K# ?; H. xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There's no easy way, it gets harder each day * q0 W9 f/ J0 n- C: B5.39.217.77:8898Please love me or I'll be gone... I'll be gone 8 w7 S7 V1 P6 w! Z. h9 t2 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& F9 ^% w5 i ?
I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you 8 @ |+ E6 w! D7 g9 e" BI know you were right, believing for so long% c5 E! ?3 {* k3 p5 |( o1 l
I'm all out of love, what am I without you?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' W7 O/ S5 i4 w' z9 N
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrongtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 R6 r& [5 ~0 k' ^, G* S
& D* @2 v! H" K+ b' S7 Y* m公仔箱論壇What are you thinking of? 4 F! p F6 O0 u4 D! UWhat are you thinking of? * I8 M7 C# C1 T5 T" P公仔箱論壇What are you thinking of?公仔箱論壇2 }$ G3 q* h% i C D
What are you thinking of?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 A& I0 O3 U0 ^& ^8 y
& V" m" |- z! d _( B公仔箱論壇I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you % ?" Y% x8 H0 |3 M/ J1 Q5.39.217.77:8898I know you were right believing for so long . X: y2 o. Z( c5.39.217.77:8898I'm all out of love, what am I without you?# n. f( v) R% g% }$ C: g
I can't be too late, I know I was so wrong 3 ~! a9 T* k' R' O公仔箱論壇' {7 C! x0 ]5 Q+ b* t: i. O! u9 u
I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you , G0 w7 P1 ^4 o3 i" V3 P/ bI know you were right believing for so longTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 e% `6 p6 i# V" x5 u$ z# g* n
I'm all out of love, what am I without you?公仔箱論壇& N% W: o* o9 J& k
I can't be too late, I know I was so wrong- ]$ |* E1 [0 l: C( V' s+ H
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& c7 |$ t0 T* e1 F5 ]
I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you* e- ]0 q1 L0 `7 }
I know you were right, believing for so long5.39.217.77:8898( ?6 m% D& @" U/ u1 x0 E9 H& ?) a
I'm all out of love, what am I without you 7 g( t0 n: q$ Y1 y; MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong