Board logo

標題: [討論] Ronaldo IS being disloyal to United and their fans [打印本頁]

作者: nikotina    時間: 2008-6-4 11:41 PM     標題: Ronaldo IS being disloyal to United and their fans

On Monday we questioned Ronaldo's stance over his possible move to Real Madrid - and the consensus was split between letting him rot in the stands or selling him for the best price possible.
But most fans agreed that Ronaldo was showing complete disloyalty to both United and their fans with his comments.
Yes he is a fantastic player no club would want to lose - but surely wearing the red shirt of United should mean more to a player than this?

WHAT YOUR COMMENT?

作者: ljw1982    時間: 2008-6-4 11:44 PM

how come his news tranfer to RM is very hot...
almst everyday also can see this news....:onion14:
just have to say hope he can stay for another 3 years....
he will leave with Sir Alex...:onion03:
作者: knchung    時間: 2008-6-5 12:02 AM

if he really don want to stay at red devil.... then pls go..... MU only want loyal player like giggs etc...
作者: nikotina    時間: 2008-6-5 12:07 AM     標題: 回復 #3 knchung 的帖子

I agree with u,without C.R,we still got many good player.
作者: billow    時間: 2008-6-5 12:15 AM

不是吧
作者: ice_cap    時間: 2008-6-5 01:36 AM

I would love to sell him to Barcelona... better than having this kind of trouble every summer... fk that real madrid n c ron... i don't think he has ever shown any respect to the club n fans... how how good he can do without the protection from Rooney n Tevez...
作者: tshek    時間: 2008-6-5 02:20 AM

just let him go, take the cash and run.

there is a lot of good player out there, and Sir Alex proved to us lot of times MU is a team, not an individual.  Every time a big star left the club, Van Nistelrooy, Beckham, Stam... all the big names that we think is a major piece of the team, and Sir Alex proved to us we will able to win without them.  It might take couple years to recover, but we should look for long term.

At this point, C7 is not the major thing for me anymore.  Singing Tevez permanently is what I think is more important.
作者: steve86    時間: 2008-6-5 03:10 AM     標題: 回復 #4 nikotina 的帖子

but MU can win the champion because of him...

if sold him then no champion...:onion03: :onion03:
作者: foreverMU    時間: 2008-6-5 02:22 PM

yaya.... i hope he still can stay in MU ar...:onion03:

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0