' Z! z8 H7 h5 h, O5.39.217.77:8898It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear. 2 f: T2 @$ U7 d1 B4 T公仔箱論壇She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair.5.39.217.77:88980 R7 |& l3 Z! Y6 W1 P. O
And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"& t* S/ {" k4 x& }" C" l
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."* d4 C4 q. H# U7 D' ~6 K
E) @$ q7 R4 @7 [. N8 J6 l, tWe go to a party and everyone turns to seetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& C' I( X2 L2 t& }+ p
This beautiful lady that's walking around with me. # |0 k1 s: I: T* g" h; i3 g2 C, X% \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?" / ?/ y6 J3 g) K) H- d公仔箱論壇And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight." 2 ?: {' h0 P9 a4 |6 M. |7 CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 4 `' C- U* m. R, jI feel wonderful because I see 1 |. u p# k4 b' H* DThe love light in your eyes.5.39.217.77:8898* w5 s4 Q& r. ~4 N" @- g
And the wonder of it alltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: T0 S+ v% r- [& C
Is that you just don't realize how much I love you.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ [3 p; p) u$ }' a: L
公仔箱論壇+ g6 H1 Z; q. o$ X5 b# r% h
It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head, 5 A _7 d% u a3 `$ c- ]5 W5.39.217.77:8898So I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed. 9 n b! A1 |) P& w) n+ G公仔箱論壇And then I tell her, as I turn out the light,2 H3 i( @- O3 D$ |" b( D, f5 C
I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight. ! _ c( h) T( {+ B* E- }/ }- _7 Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOh my darling, you were wonderful tonight." 作者: pinaroo 時間: 2016-1-1 12:29 PM