Board logo

標題: 愛多麼短暫,而遺忘卻又多麼漫長 [打印本頁]

作者: cat2    時間: 2008-5-29 01:26 AM     標題: 愛多麼短暫,而遺忘卻又多麼漫長

轉載:
( t8 }3 A6 a  D+ P, Fby teddy | 人情
, O" f+ L: q# ?1 b1 ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇% S/ m' Q4 \! g* E- c, k
有一首用西班牙文寫成的情詩Tonight I can write the saddest lines,是我心愛的作品之一。每回讀到,都會被它的深情所觸動 ── 愛一個人,但被對方離棄,分開,仍然日思夜念,輾轉反側,痛苦矛盾,卻無論如何無法把這人從記憶中抹去。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: a4 p5 g3 S. }" q
詩是已故智利詩人Pablo Neruda (聶魯達)所寫。他是1971年諾貝爾文學獎得主,1973年因為白血病逝世。記得1994年的《事先張揚的求愛事件》嗎?這戲講述的,正是當年因政治原因流亡海外的詩人聶魯達,在意大利某小島上跟一個郵差相遇的動人故事。
; ~, O4 e6 `. R5 r  b' Q* M* D這詩歷來最為人傳誦的是以下一句:
7 ~7 e1 m# @8 @% STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 ]2 d2 C2 e/ x" A) M' d公仔箱論壇Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 W0 G! Y% F4 V9 \2 a4 r  V- U) `
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 q# ^; w+ |. s& V3 @- I" L& }: O& A
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.(愛多麼短暫,而遺忘卻又多麼漫長),這句,幾乎便是全詩的靈魂。真的,要徹底忘記曾深深愛過的人,談何容易?不管愛如何短暫,忘記需要時間,而這段時間或會十分漫長。剎那刻骨銘心的情緣,忘了忘不了的過去,忐忑而無法收拾,益覺蕩氣迴腸了。
$ ?6 ]. F- g3 K$ Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( f# F3 R0 W6 c) T2 Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSh3mjW6vb4TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 h# C' _8 l9 u% f: ?
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! `& _3 D' x$ f& M% ?
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
' C! U3 s) u! D4 F公仔箱論壇Write, for example,'The night is shattered
4 q# u; D) R( i5.39.217.77:8898and the blue stars shiver in the distance.'
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" @$ F% `0 w7 V: J0 }7 p
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.5.39.217.77:8898/ m- y" g# i# g2 H
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
8 M! q6 ?0 c& ?7 z' J* R6 I5.39.217.77:8898I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( g& V6 A! G5 `
Through nights like this one I held her in my armsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ t: }/ Y$ k/ `0 _3 M8 j$ G/ ^- ^
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

9 f3 g+ v; f( g) L3 C/ ZShe loved me sometimes, and I loved her too.0 P: t( P& g* T
How could one not have loved her great still eyes.
5.39.217.77:88985 F' d+ {' v/ R
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
4 J& L( x+ v0 u9 M0 D! P5 @/ Z5.39.217.77:8898To think that I do not have her. To feel that I have lost her.

6 v) X8 e1 X' W; H9 W: O: sTo hear the immense night, still more immense without her.
* d" _9 f0 y3 B$ M9 kAnd the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

# Y2 n2 o- L% Q1 j! l* }, F2 o5.39.217.77:8898What does it matter that my love could not keep her.公仔箱論壇7 I* J$ F( d  |- s# C- Z/ l- r
The night is shattered and she is not with me.
! U" j. o" A  h( v
This is all. In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.9 H8 J( a* j8 y
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

6 }' E5 o  `1 B' w3 ~  B- M5.39.217.77:8898My sight searches for her as though to go to her.
5 a' @6 ?/ h2 Q' k  N' sMy heart looks for her, and she is not with me.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 n3 p4 p! [" J+ i! S
The same night whitening the same trees.
: A: w: l& ?0 f, s0 v, j8 e4 _% ?# L* U5.39.217.77:8898We, of that time, are no longer the same.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! W" J! O8 V4 p
I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 j2 y  |0 J" h8 a
My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

  }( F% b' E2 \" N; atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnother's. She will be another's. Like my kisses before.
* u8 @  X+ e1 B* xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Her voice. Her bright body. Her inifinite eyes.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: f! n% p( C! v; c
I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her. - Y' Y) c2 S- c% u* |* I% P
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

4 [7 G) g2 o6 CBecause through nights like this one I held her in my armstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 X' |. u* B* z. \' G* a: e4 B( j
my soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

$ c( }* N: a- Q8 y. `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer公仔箱論壇% Z- c1 l: t1 d  J) V6 h" V6 p8 u4 s$ W
and these the last verses that I write for her.
公仔箱論壇6 o( l2 e" y- J# m) A
Pablo Neruda 5.39.217.77:88985 h& h& ^# {! M: m" B
[attach]316449[/attach]
作者: www1985210    時間: 2008-5-29 09:29 AM

很美很悲凉的诗  谢谢分享




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0