本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2015-6-15 10:20 PM 編輯 & z8 X9 K3 g% v$ {% T+ H公仔箱論壇 K, G6 Z; J8 wGlen Hansard and Marketa Irglova - Falling Slowly ; Z U: F4 a2 z0 h, ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 6 z z9 p* k f' C公仔箱論壇[attach]3124654[/attach] 9 L# v7 N9 s0 o1 d8 C 6 d4 Q* X1 `# w9 N5 z6 K |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb ; z- m- K: P# h! v9 S5.39.217.77:8898" `7 ?% N) x4 }4 g. Y
[youtube]bvD8WURB0VY[/youtube] 6 b0 X g, G% w, y, p& L # _, C$ S: F* _8 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I don't know you6 N7 j! K4 _" W1 G1 C
But I want you ) P d% p% p: e( _1 ?公仔箱論壇All the more for that R6 t3 r# a+ C1 j/ Q, j: s9 `Words fall through me 1 r, p2 ?) [, F4 jAnd always fool me5.39.217.77:8898; j( q! Y- x- C) u' h2 B7 {
And I can't react 4 a& g4 e6 |+ I( c9 E公仔箱論壇And games that never amount 9 e7 m1 F8 T% }5 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。To more than they're meantTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& C6 h0 G- y7 l3 q5 S
Will play themselves out公仔箱論壇, V5 X( K) l' m n6 o H' z
5.39.217.77:88982 ]7 G" S; o* ^8 Z/ w/ y; E
Take this sinking boat and point it home公仔箱論壇$ G% @( d1 x! E, V
We've still got time 4 d; d7 R$ }9 `) S/ w( ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice ' S# u+ U2 G( i8 s& j! u/ w公仔箱論壇You'll make it now5.39.217.77:8898/ ^! D8 m7 x7 c1 W7 Q
' K4 j3 v7 ^9 ]+ D l8 D公仔箱論壇Falling slowly, eyes that know me' [3 |6 ^2 ~1 p1 T8 a
And I can't go back公仔箱論壇' e2 B6 }3 Q0 Q- w. E
Moods that take me and erase me: `% _+ f* G9 T" F
And I'm painted black 3 b7 u. Q7 v( j& n" I: X! d5.39.217.77:8898You have suffered enough公仔箱論壇" V" s/ W: L; }9 y" t
And warred with yourself ) Y* o# k# W8 q7 i% f7 l% |7 E ^It's time that you won4 Q( K% i2 V i/ ?
2 g- c5 W) I+ n& W* cTake this sinking boat and point it home 4 e! A* I/ F D/ X; CWe've still got time ( {5 h6 B+ b5 T8 P! a( q8 t( m5.39.217.77:8898Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice5.39.217.77:8898: v7 U! N4 X$ l/ p5 ]/ a2 @+ f
7 E7 C1 Y0 r% B- t
You've made it nowtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# v+ Z) [* R7 I" O0 _) z; l
Falling slowly sing your melody : ^* Q+ G3 h3 o5 H5 B4 |5 ]5.39.217.77:8898I'll sing it loud作者: pinaroo 時間: 2015-6-15 10:21 PM
本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2015-6-15 11:36 PM 編輯 % n# h5 \4 C3 A, U+ ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 }) v, t$ ^* _/ e
Patsy 9 b, q. m* r+ `5.39.217.77:8898公仔箱論壇5 V& N6 ^* K9 h+ |
現在好番晒未.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 p/ R9 ~4 x/ P
# b2 a% s/ |1 |9 `% X
當我偶遇你 如果妳覺得唱得未夠好. 9 n+ X q, E$ P4 f5 G5.39.217.77:8898 5 G b9 [9 R) n6 I4 ~4 W2 d公仔箱論壇可以重錄,同加埋國語版.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 ~ E7 P2 i7 R0 ]5 a