Board logo

標題: 玩命關頭7(see you again) [打印本頁]

作者: q94131042    時間: 2015-4-5 02:52 PM     標題: 玩命關頭7(see you again)

本帖最後由 q94131042 於 2015-4-5 02:54 PM 編輯 7 j& q* v" L3 G6 h

* I. W' @4 F: L# e& ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 B* h. ^6 f# I* z4 Z7 E' ~! g7 [
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIIy81lICjc5.39.217.77:88984 I# r: [( H0 \+ a6 }3 P
Lyrics:
5 I" [$ h4 R: S6 N
  N- I5 u7 V) B' o+ X2 g公仔箱論壇It's been a long day without you my friend
9 a* }5 k( `5 y4 _5 v7 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
) W4 H2 x( h' R. \/ V( H8 t- Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe've come a long way from where we began
* m7 L9 Y- X! \9 R) S0 V6 f/ r- X( [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again5.39.217.77:88985 @, ^9 h8 r1 z8 h
When I see you again- J7 ?1 v& s! X+ ]& z/ R

* r8 ]+ p8 Z" ~9 i0 I- o/ t' Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDamn who knew all the planes we flew
/ U- f. I: |8 j& T2 t3 JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Good things we've been throughTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ M( B+ u. V8 q( }4 `1 z7 o
That I'll be standing right here
6 L2 J! d7 e+ E( ?7 |2 X* pTalking to you about another path ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ p0 I/ o2 U" A
Know we loved to hit the road and laugh: @* p5 m% m0 A. }* u( a5 |
But something told me that it wouldn't last公仔箱論壇: ~+ w' C  e8 z$ n! p/ \; _0 f
Had to switch up look at things different see the bigger picture
9 V7 T/ @9 L; c- G. n! Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThose were the days hard work forever pays now I see you in a better place公仔箱論壇6 L7 f$ M2 S+ d4 O2 M0 W
8 {+ @- q9 x# p0 n) L$ o7 \6 I1 S+ {
How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
1 j, C- Q. A! a9 p9 r2 d公仔箱論壇Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
: D% i; l# T6 ?1 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd now you gonna be with me for the last ride5.39.217.77:88981 o! L: p7 _5 l- @( C+ s: s
5.39.217.77:8898, v  ?: ?0 ]+ A/ w" N
It's been a long day without you my friendTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) V: P+ D8 e9 h8 k
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you againTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% G2 r+ j+ \7 E: V4 @: ?2 A
We've come a long way from where we began5.39.217.77:8898& I7 S6 Z( l+ v( a5 H/ q
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
- @7 C6 O* e: \( N/ d7 s5.39.217.77:8898when I see you again
3 q  @2 r! b% \( m" ~) B7 h/ ^公仔箱論壇
# q! h) |: S' n: }0 \" U1 l4 z  a+ ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。First you both go out your way
6 Q2 D' C) Y4 q) H! Q公仔箱論壇And the vibe is feeling strong and what's
! |( r' w5 w7 k7 I( NSmall turn to a friendship a friendship
4 l, @/ E6 {9 t- ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Turn into a bond and that bond will neverTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( I4 K' {  X, ?1 O  m0 [2 n
Be broke and the love will never get lost5.39.217.77:8898/ L$ u7 h4 @* s5 [' E
And when brotherhood come first then the line
2 B7 t* G2 O" s' Z公仔箱論壇Will never be crossed established it on our own
! K9 J9 {0 g. K! }) _% G& C/ V5.39.217.77:8898When that line had to be drawn and that line is what* I# g2 }, W; I" q! @
We reach so remember me when I'm gone# |* ^$ v) z' N7 b
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 R& ~3 X3 _* V- J0 v5 a% V$ u% @
How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
* ?, A, V0 \9 NEverything I went through you were standing there by my side
5 G2 N  j* J4 l' N9 T, }0 Q, @- iAnd now you gonna be with me for the last ride5.39.217.77:8898. k/ t3 g* f" h' l4 j$ G- e
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 u0 T! X4 U2 m/ N/ D
So let the light guide your way hold every memory
- T% t- ~4 [) B$ Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAs you go and every road you take will always lead you hometvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 G% o. W3 b' j2 z% \2 |' c+ T

2 w: U* P! d; N- ^/ B# Q. x公仔箱論壇It's been a long day without you my friend5 _$ }+ ?2 X! o0 I9 c2 k
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again5.39.217.77:8898  d; U7 M  s% d- u/ ~3 ^2 X
We've come a long way from where we beganTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& `+ b* A3 c/ _) U& f& B* d
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again5.39.217.77:8898$ m7 [# A$ r4 r" A
When I see you again
作者: hmaaaa    時間: 2015-4-6 05:03 AM

謝謝大大分享~感恩!
作者: fatgal5    時間: 2015-4-6 09:55 AM

Thanks for sharing
作者: ntc123321    時間: 2015-4-6 10:10 PM

thanks for sharing
作者: achan1828    時間: 2015-4-10 11:15 PM

Thanks for sharing !
作者: huihui77    時間: 2015-4-17 09:12 PM

thanks for sharing
作者: mandyong1980    時間: 2015-6-13 05:27 PM

thsnks
作者: kitkitkit2    時間: 2015-6-30 09:12 PM

thx....................
作者: sex9413    時間: 2015-8-5 01:30 PM

thank you very much
作者: tseaun    時間: 2015-9-12 08:03 PM

thanks you....................
作者: 5522288855    時間: 2015-9-18 04:17 PM

謝謝您的分享~~辛苦囉
作者: hkgorchid    時間: 2015-9-21 12:04 PM

Thanks a lot!
作者: mandyong1980    時間: 2015-9-21 04:26 PM

THANKS
作者: ruyt4870    時間: 2015-9-25 11:08 PM

好好聽~~卸卸分享
作者: mandyong1980    時間: 2015-10-12 03:56 PM

thaknks
作者: colgat    時間: 2015-11-16 11:14 AM

Thank you for your sharing !
作者: kitkitkit2    時間: 2016-1-8 09:34 PM

thx..................
作者: ipmiu    時間: 2016-4-30 02:04 AM

thanks!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0