Board logo

標題: [自唱歌曲] Idina Menzel - Let It Go 【星級演唱活動帖】 [打印本頁]

作者: mmwsfz    時間: 2014-9-4 07:16 PM     標題: Idina Menzel - Let It Go 【星級演唱活動帖】

Disney Frozen 一首好好聽既歌!!請比比意見!!
. l/ r! g" j, htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, `& k' F  }! f& |" S" `3 S
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 j5 F5 f* i7 b$ M2 Q& G/ K
[youtube]wrB4aGLuTKI[/youtube]公仔箱論壇( h+ o4 P6 d, t) H/ y
/ i: G! a7 A8 M* w. x" _

; [0 Z: Y. @) M1 F5 E' dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Let it go
' d7 @" e! d2 x3 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, _/ u9 N$ n$ W6 _4 @
The snow glows white on the mountain tonighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: H& z  X, H1 L; i. Y, u
Not a footprint to be seenTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 s9 b6 p/ u& V" Q/ |  f7 }
A kingdom of isolation
) Y- @, G; ^1 s% [& N( `4 d1 B! C7 nAnd it looks like I'm the queentvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% _1 ]/ I% w+ l5 S
5.39.217.77:8898% t& \; O! c' {" u
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside; M8 }0 x. l4 N" y0 ?: K; n/ k
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried+ o2 L. D1 p5 n, P3 f$ ~
Don't let them in, don't let them see
( k4 m" [5 F! i! b; i" n5 Z公仔箱論壇Be the good girl you always have to be
/ N9 N& J; m* jConceal, don't feel, don't let them knowtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 I$ `5 a' G- l9 N7 \
Well, now they know5.39.217.77:8898  Q, ?+ h& ^( B: x) \) ~& O

# G3 [: n5 H. x( W4 E: [( jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Let it go, let it go; X7 s1 ~6 z$ E. v! [" P, U
Can't hold it back anymore) D+ x) L7 q: r1 d" t/ [; f
Let it go, let it go
! K4 b8 M5 @, B2 c) z- sTurn away and slam the door4 w5 i1 Q$ Q' j! b# Z8 @5 K
I don't care what they're going to say公仔箱論壇0 Y9 S& D# x0 G) S
Let the storm rage ontvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: M* Y5 ^. v# S
The cold never bothered me anyway5.39.217.77:88986 W7 W. q5 G- s% Z! J# N( O  k
公仔箱論壇7 m. d2 Z2 V8 u& K5 m# a7 p
It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
" x' X/ K) H2 R' U& S5.39.217.77:8898And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all
  E6 G/ |& I5 Q( {; ?, Q0 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It's time to see what I can do+ S" M% l* R7 O' `9 X& x3 L
To test the limits and break through5.39.217.77:8898* }5 ]5 O4 l" g* f! Q
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
/ H/ T6 ^; b" d# P3 R5.39.217.77:8898I'm free
$ K. W, Z# U5 W9 o* C* R0 l: Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" `. H/ ~. x. F' B$ x' e" \  g
Let it go, let it go/ k& b$ p5 Q9 |0 {8 ^' O
I am one with the wind and sky公仔箱論壇' y! N1 B# o" D% h
Let it go, let it go
) _5 Q( ~0 K+ g/ n7 B' B1 k: B0 Z5.39.217.77:8898You'll never see me cry
+ M% i4 t' ?7 I- S7 l* H& y% sHere I stand and here I'll stay
* \- ^) A5 k5 e% i' u5.39.217.77:8898Let the storm rage on...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% j+ m. P: l8 u* O2 b

! _& c/ e9 v0 W. p& |& o5.39.217.77:8898My power flurries through the air into the ground5.39.217.77:88980 i, ^7 u( j* R9 H" @' V
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
* P: r! b9 M4 v. ?. `4 {公仔箱論壇And one thought crystallizes like an icy blastTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! q+ N  ^. g1 k: n
I'm never going back公仔箱論壇. y; ~! o, K4 [; X# y4 r4 Q) B% }
The past is in the pastTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ b% V( T* r) u- g$ {

7 v. ^6 g* [' w- b# X9 h" j* }: gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLet it go, let it go
; W/ W7 d: m2 W5 @, H7 o* @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd I'll rise like the break of dawn
5 j% X. }6 t; }+ T( E6 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Let it go, let it goTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ V! n! v2 Q0 y4 H
That perfect girl is gone. I  T: f, A, f
Here I stand in the light of day公仔箱論壇; Y3 G' S% x5 E. j* \' U" v) F
Let the storm rage on!) z2 ?1 C( D+ t0 W
The cold never bothered me anyway公仔箱論壇2 j1 }! p" o: a$ I# E! D' X+ |

作者: ~劍全~    時間: 2014-9-4 10:44 PM

mmwsfz 整體唱得唔錯.
' U+ H# N& e9 f7 oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ \/ i1 N2 h1 e! D
但你開頭嗰段好似未warm up好唔多夠力氣,到中段就好好.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 }4 [: f& C. K5 B! V

& e, W# A% c  ^, j( \4 p( {/ xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb尾段唱返細聲少少會比較好.
% g# i% j9 E* J7 `3 q% Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! |, X1 M' A: s  O: jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb期待你下個自唱作品!!
作者: pinaroo    時間: 2014-9-5 12:20 PM

本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2014-9-5 12:23 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇% M$ v  ~) ^; R0 o2 u

. R( N% X, {# @) @+ F! W3 M/ H公仔箱論壇In the beginning you have start off using wrong key.
; y% q. C4 o2 a- v- Y5.39.217.77:8898
% p6 J2 h+ d8 X% u' s; z5.39.217.77:8898The words are muddy overall.
) H3 w& @% M1 D* v3 u3 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.77:88980 l: \) D# A- A# p# Q5 H6 `7 W
Tempo also not consistence.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- P. Z. M8 n" g0 Z( q8 a
公仔箱論壇/ b9 o$ r1 T4 j! x
Thanks for your sharing,keep it up.
: \( U; j; k9 c9 I2 _
+ T1 q) @$ m5 [2 g  sPick a more suitable song for yourself next time.
作者: mmwsfz    時間: 2014-9-7 07:26 PM

Thanks for the advice. I don't feel like changing the keys because the original one is appealing. And tempo wasn't inconsistent, in my opinion. =]
作者: funloving053    時間: 2014-10-20 10:28 PM

thank !
作者: kilykilyk    時間: 2014-10-24 12:20 AM

mmwsfz聲音很好聽,唱得不錯, 支持!!
作者: mmwsfz    時間: 2014-11-3 10:08 AM

多謝kilykilyk!! =]




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0