Board logo

標題: [翻唱] Ronan Keating, LeAnn Rimes - Last Thing On My Mind Cover by Patsy + 元大長 [打印本頁]

作者: 元大長    時間: 2014-6-4 06:41 AM     標題: Ronan Keating, LeAnn Rimes - Last Thing On My Mind Cover by Patsy + 元大長

本帖最後由 元大長 於 2014-6-5 05:26 AM 編輯 $ ~3 R0 Z) R% @, ]2 j/ M

# G+ ^* R+ @7 r! d; O想和 Patsy合作這首歌已是多年前的事了。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ j2 f$ r3 X; f' d+ y: `: Y2 _
今天終於完成。
  [% H6 p# I$ `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。高興, 高興 亦再次感謝 Patsy !!
7 ^2 h% H) `% i% t. t% C  [
[attach]2867445[/attach]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) B! O  Q/ r' f6 F/ L5 ~

; l" |8 A$ `* x6 }https://app.box.com/s/g3ml3rr0dqxpplv016xrtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. V/ N/ i7 t" B3 ~2 Q# o* }. {
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% I, r: H  b% d/ E; t( A/ N4 J8 m
"Last Thing On MyMind"
1 w# n" z) l; VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(feat. LeAnn Rimes)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 r! O1 F3 Z/ e* Z. z- S7 ]2 _9 p

! h3 M) M  v, Q; r, j! K0 [$ UFour o’clock in the morning5.39.217.77:8898: i, p+ y2 B! v. Z0 N! K
My mind’s filled with a thousand thoughts of you5 l/ j- I5 w9 F/ @
How you left me without a warningTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& W' F% I1 u& x& x7 H8 b3 e
But looking back I’m sure you tried to talk it through, c3 H7 @8 [* q! M, v! V
5.39.217.77:8898: W% f  E0 c. F' B1 v
Now I say it so clearly' h" m/ h% B$ t
We have been together but living separate lives5.39.217.77:8898" b4 `# @) K# t1 u
5.39.217.77:8898& J" K+ h; ]+ L+ V& I! ~. v* m
So, I wanna tell you I’m sorry1 m/ v* D& u4 n; A( _1 m5 n# i
Baby, I can’t find the words
# @) C! ~/ L9 U, ~6 b8 |; D5.39.217.77:8898But, if I could
! g# R5 A0 ^  v2 x( KThan you know I would, yeahhhhhh
9 }  t7 }: Y: g- x# tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇! K( x' D# H9 ]5 ]7 j- M
No, I won’t let gotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 B7 U0 n1 M. F" @$ j: k0 `# p; s
No why we can be
+ v1 h8 w% l# RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I won't watch my life crashing down on me
+ h/ q7 M" D* f+ X' a2 D5 SAs I had it all right there before my eyes, yeahhhh公仔箱論壇2 \6 Y" k6 h+ p. g& H
Girl I’m sorry now you were the last thing on my mindTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 i: f! D9 Q* M7 `, o+ ]/ Z
5.39.217.77:8898: \& b6 W9 H5 H& W
You carried me like a river
( ]9 S& ~: W5 h. Z+ yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。How far we have come still surprises me5.39.217.77:8898& _; y: P% N" m
公仔箱論壇/ F9 H- c6 M- V
Now, I look in the mirror (look in the mirror)
; G8 E8 @& f; p7 F3 n3 G) ?* G; c  ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Staring back is a man I used to be with you
1 N% i, l% d# {公仔箱論壇How I longed for you
8 k9 m5 L% |8 S- Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 r4 I8 a9 p+ |% N2 ^. P% b
No, I won’t let go
( n) ?5 W9 t. }' r- ~公仔箱論壇No why we can be
: C7 T3 P' q3 }I won't watch my life crashing down on me
. Q$ i1 d: Y3 J% K/ dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAs I had it all right there before my eyes, yeahhhh
  T# D4 y9 ?  h  q0 f! uGirl I’m sorry now you were the last thing on my mind
+ T( z6 X. x+ _% k; C" K* wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 |$ X1 O: r' b4 x
Girl I’m sorry I was wrong! j  g& w; t# f: ]" ]6 @
Couldn’t be there, should have been so strong
/ t( o/ G% ^: c; cSo, I’m sorry
+ k. e* j9 v. `/ A& l5.39.217.77:8898
4 H+ A. ^2 V3 a" QOhhhhhhh
2 z; O2 U* {! J4 H, W7 zNo, I won’t let go
% Q) `$ w" G/ \' f4 r) m! GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No why we can be$ P$ F9 A8 ^: S# k" m( S$ {: A# w
I won't watch my life crashing down on me
% a1 l+ G" ^0 s6 h0 z* g7 UAs I had it all right there before my eyes, yeahhhh; }& ~7 |+ H3 M. M! ~$ O; y. R
Girl I’m sorry now you were the last thing on my mind (on my mind)5.39.217.77:8898/ \6 X( z: ~. o% y1 u9 y, b
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% b' t  R, d! c, d4 C/ q2 x9 C
I won't watch my life crashing down on meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! U2 Y1 [/ l& q/ ?8 k* c) X& z
As I had it all right there before my eyes, yeahhhh
' t. x9 G& o+ [" TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Girl I’m sorry now you were the last thing on my mind
" c5 D# S% r( N' m4 D, H$ q- dOn my mind (on my mind)

作者: pinaroo    時間: 2014-6-4 11:56 AM

本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2014-6-4 12:02 PM 編輯 4 A! }. `& b9 }) t, Y

5 k4 g: l" u6 q' U% ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThanks Stargate and Patsy for sharing this song.
- V$ F9 s# t" @4 |公仔箱論壇
8 P) _' ]( Q4 C+ V* GBecause is overcrowded for 活動帖.This one just highlight and 評分.
6 {* w6 f* x7 O9 `8 {% x8 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) R: k! N" \/ u$ x. H
Both of you did a very good job singing this song.0 \& d7 l' S% P# a
公仔箱論壇2 y1 {  I% M: {% o% F) Y3 c
多謝您們的分享.公仔箱論壇9 n9 p& D! _- ?

; r0 J9 U7 W& F; `公仔箱論壇請繼續支持本論壇.9 ~/ j: v/ f7 j! G, J5 ^
1 x3 r6 T2 |. M5 a, o2 e  Y
努力呀.支持妳.
作者: ~劍全~    時間: 2014-6-5 09:24 PM

2位都唱得好輕快又投入.公仔箱論壇; f) u( D  f$ g$ T8 j
7 z' Q! u  U  Z$ b. N# z
期待2位下個合唱作品!!
作者: patsypatpat    時間: 2014-6-6 01:57 AM

i've wanted to record this song for a long time too! (i'm a big leann rimes fan!)公仔箱論壇2 T$ a/ U; s1 k2 b7 e# O
thanks Eric for asking me to sing this with you!
/ j1 B! n9 X9 ?4 }support us and look forward to our next duet!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0