標題: [翻唱] 電視劇 你被包圍了 - 泰妍 - Love, That One Word (主題曲 活動帖) [打印本頁] 作者: patsypatpat 時間: 2014-6-1 02:48 AM 標題: 電視劇 你被包圍了 - 泰妍 - Love, That One Word (主題曲 活動帖)
3 D M5 U( S+ utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, ^$ M) A: J9 B* s# L
[attach]2865169[/attach]5.39.217.77:8898( W% a: w P4 B6 K
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( B( r0 Y I/ _# l6 o
]5 Z D2 ^; S4 H5.39.217.77:8898 ) L5 x2 J5 ?( m0 A! n* w, _' U 4 `2 k9 q% O e7 w T/ l[youtube]Ox7xG8eqvvo[/youtube] ( z( ~: t$ n/ X$ X- o2 s5 F! N6 N5 j$ ~+ [( k0 O/ F
5.39.217.77:8898- B, F/ p% n" q" x: p9 A9 X
English translation: & C9 \! J3 k5 P. Z% g * {6 `, D1 h6 A w( I' T$ vWithout anyone knowing, without even me knowing5.39.217.77:8898( K, U2 K# x: Z& C5 u- p; d
I don’t know when but you came into my heart. S2 S. _/ G& T3 O1 k& f
Tears fell yesterday and tears are falling again todaytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# c# n3 ^ D3 _
With my head down low, I’m looking at youTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# }& B; Q5 F9 v: j' @
Love has come without you knowingtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& m3 f( _3 W* F7 H4 e
Without any reason, you’re in my heart 2 [, ?* j8 N) X; y4 \All alone, I repeat these words as I cry5.39.217.77:88981 p3 f% u) i3 {* f
Do you know?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 N4 S. H1 n0 P5 @0 ^
6 b0 `2 i5 n# c, pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.77:8898( X9 Y; L, Z( a7 y, V, }: X
The one word that you draw inside of me 2 x |; B1 C+ X1 z6 M3 ?4 }The one word that is always hidden inside of me 9 i0 P% U. O' V7 `9 H$ \8 R5.39.217.77:8898I’m looking at you, I’m always by your side 0 t2 M) {. t: O/ Z5 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But I can’t say the words I love you 5 v1 U2 z( E+ h: XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Always be by my side, only you be by my side5.39.217.77:8898& ^0 p. Y) _# p4 d$ J2 \5 m# e" [
Those words are still inside of me 2 y3 X! f+ ~7 U3 p) Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAll alone, I repeat these words as I cryTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 Z y1 `& s1 z5 R" y
Do you know? # Z: H& C9 Z' ~7 Y9 k% @The one word that you draw inside of meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) j/ d/ Y' o5 e5 M. q! O
The one word that is always hidden inside of me公仔箱論壇8 G4 y% ^6 Z" o$ ]" _7 |2 D3 u* v
I’m looking at you, I’m always by your side公仔箱論壇$ i& o) \! g* H( a {3 M1 x, K
But I can’t say the words I love you! I+ n) l, r' y/ l9 r( x3 U
Words that my heart says ( D4 S7 S- i3 W5 n' R8 JI love you more than myself5.39.217.77:88989 T* k# I- w2 Y+ \1 j/ w6 D
I want to love you ) T# U8 e9 P. _, W# x; K3 ~The one word that you draw inside of me - a9 q m: Z+ L. D% rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe one word that is always hidden inside of me8 Z- \' q$ A% c
I’m looking at you, I’m always by your side X1 H# v5 }( F# c4 M. L& QBut I can’t say the words I love youTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 s& M4 _2 [/ Y
+ X9 U- X% ?; y# t5.39.217.77:8898港灯り遠くなってゆくわ1 c0 |2 |4 I# [* y& a' I
$ Y, m$ ^3 s" ]: ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb愛し合った 街も消えるわTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. a$ U+ Y1 z+ x( a5 |* m
波に捨てましょう お別れの手紙 Y, w# [ s8 P7 w! d+ {6 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。未練な言葉は 心にしまって作者: patsypatpat 時間: 2014-6-1 03:27 AM
搭沉船 coming soon...5.39.217.77:8898* f2 A* {4 ~+ u1 l
' y2 Y3 J; c; m/ O s4 @7 _why well done Stargate??? :P ' g' T' o+ _9 A4 x0 @0 f K' M& Z- h1 u5 U, h9 z/ |# l5.39.217.77:8898i'm recording 雪の華 / 눈의 꽃 / Snowflower / 對不起 我愛你 $ z% }, ]7 J' o9 f4 {% R公仔箱論壇but the bgm i have is too short, will not be able to sing all 4 languages in one song... maybe can sing 4 version... 5 p' \% j/ D/ Y3 O$ S" T V( @ ; d8 V: Q" o3 b# r7 L2 }# S5 d5.39.217.77:8898ok, i add this song to my songs list...作者: pinaroo 時間: 2014-6-1 03:33 AM
3#patsypatpat 1 ~6 O5 N0 I( {2 P公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* E7 f1 N C/ |
7 D8 M. b; w6 w) @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThanks Patsy.Because Stargate just post 2 songs.公仔箱論壇& }* k# V) d- r7 w, }, U
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ w4 H m- f& C$ V6 M ?
Both of you are great suporter of our forum.作者: ~劍全~ 時間: 2014-6-2 01:55 PM