https://soundcloud.com/black-pig-3/suddenly-by ) d n8 t8 J3 E; k0 g" l公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇; i$ P, i4 s5 P- s" {* s: {8 q2 v Suddenly (Billy Ocean)公仔箱論壇$ k3 t! r# l0 U+ g4 ~
I used to think that love was just a fairy tale2 a3 F- v( o3 U9 b
Until that first hello B( r# W% B# r5 R2 U/ \* }Until that first smiletvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 e- Z* j$ M3 S1 Z
But if I have to do it all again : ]7 F2 K+ i& W: E' k: hI wouldn't change a thing公仔箱論壇' U: Z+ ^3 J9 ^0 ^- C+ o
'Cause this love is everlasting / [( g* |& B% ^: p/ B: W) c$ H2 ` * c( K4 P" }& P% p$ }* 4 l% k- {' G; k% r4 i% o5.39.217.77:8898Suddenly / T1 g& c3 N1 R2 r g# Q( ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Life has new meaning to me , \( E: ]6 f+ M9 ? utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere's beauty up above - i5 f# _" G. m) u, K3 I$ Q5.39.217.77:8898And things we never take notice of: a2 g) E& n6 e; I
You wake up and suddenly ! Y- L2 T% W% [6 @! C- a7 ]5.39.217.77:8898You're in love , T U) D% B3 \% `0 v" y公仔箱論壇* 3 w1 w; ^9 @) Y& W! M+ Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb , a3 L! @* N2 Q# RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Girl, you're everything a man8 E) Y: ]: I7 |1 w3 M* E/ e
could want and more5.39.217.77:88986 B0 @2 E) o5 I8 t4 j& Y# {6 h, G
A thousand words are not enough - s# S& ~6 y! A$ ]7 k公仔箱論壇To say what I feel inside公仔箱論壇6 o9 F+ z H8 O3 a7 \" c) q
Holding hands and walking along the shore c, o# L+ M1 f
Never felt like this before5.39.217.77:8898. |7 A* @: W- j1 Q
Now you're all I'm living for9 D/ R) q4 @( H1 J
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" F: e- o2 p0 b6 s. L9 c1 C( i
(Repeat *)- j! n- @6 R1 T9 q* M% ?) R
7 R2 {9 |2 ~% m$ Z2 {2 PEach day, I prayed$ N1 W+ [' B s9 p/ f4 L3 V2 ^& g, g
This love affiar will last forever, ooh, ooh, C$ A- g; x1 h) q t! ~" Z* `) utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb ' L3 t& X$ h {5.39.217.77:8898Suddenly ! z, X- H* N8 _0 K: @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Life has new meaning to me 3 d$ _# P6 `3 q% e( V& _6 Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere's beauty up aboveTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 d4 D' f I D$ L. C4 M* U
And things we never take notice of5.39.217.77:8898) I2 s% Z1 Z! m
You wake up and suddenly) u1 \- [: j6 R) N, v" v
You're in love ~~~作者: pinaroo 時間: 2014-4-16 07:48 PM
本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2014-4-16 08:01 PM 編輯 0 u" R% c8 E0 m/ V a. M: o