I think we need to stop compare with old classic, not every drama can become classic, On Call definitely can't.作者: lqs6606959 時間: 2013-11-14 11:01 AM
还是原来的配方,还是熟悉的味道作者: karrwong 時間: 2013-11-17 05:51 AM
There one one formula. It just depend on how you adjust it.作者: lys25 時間: 2013-11-17 08:07 AM
我覺得妙手真係好D作者: bigheadson 時間: 2013-11-17 09:32 AM
因為好既導演走晒...作者: gssanime 時間: 2013-11-19 12:03 PM
I think this one give the general public more insights as the how things runs in hospitals and some common issues faced in the hospital but in a more layman term.作者: swdlhk 時間: 2013-11-20 01:48 AM
2套戲都一樣架啦作者: ibm128 時間: 2013-11-20 09:46 AM
That is why this drama needs 程至美 back for some hope to regain some audience back, but fails at the end.作者: pctan0306 時間: 2013-11-23 08:33 AM
可惜沒能超越妙手仁心。 # Z2 w. e" d. _; n. w$ C! I+ ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。感覺上選角還是有問題,雖然角色年輕化,但是演技似乎還無法提升劇本質感。 0 f* @4 {6 e; w7 D+ ~8 w1 H; Q而像有實力的演員們的戲份都輕飄飄的,根本沒辦法讓劇情引人入勝。1 p, W- J) u8 j% ~* T: G- M
& r6 J' r" L. @ P$ m; UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。個人認為劇本最大敗筆就是一直追著這『兩姊妹』,讓人感覺劇本無法向其他國外醫務劇看齊,但又一直想要強調新增人物的關係,變相編織了一張巨大的網,觀眾的觀賞距離卻只能一小塊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& z9 \! o) J; @3 g5 Z. b* S
6 Y" P3 X4 H5 v: `增強了親情與朋友、暗戀與失戀、遺憾與不再遺憾、著緊與放不下,被一堆情緒纏住,其實讓觀眾看得挺不知所措。公仔箱論壇: j$ }+ B: J3 b# ]
5.39.217.77:8898; z9 A* ?: n: m/ ^ @( U; f1 u
例如醫護人員之間的衝突,基本上都變成很淺薄的罵,或許偏向寫實,但也讓人感觸不深,難以代入與理解。 , S5 z. V W/ z1 f e! ?5.39.217.77:8898tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ I l0 P* v$ c8 X% q6 W
個人覺得,這個劇缺點多於優點。作者: 大文細佬 時間: 2013-12-5 12:55 AM
it would have been better if they did a healing hands and on call crossover作者: pctan0306 時間: 2013-12-7 12:44 PM
妙手好看点吧!作者: chinchiu2004 時間: 2013-12-13 07:27 PM
我覺得On Call 36小時第一集好過續集作者: oblivious 時間: 2013-12-16 10:51 AM
I don't think we should compare the two. One's definitely had longer runs than the other... But still this second installment isn't as good as the previous one. On call 36 I, I think, has a much better storyline than II. On call 36 II is pretty mediocre; I think the best part is the storyline between 香香and 羅仲謙, especially towards the end.