Board logo

標題: [疑難求助] Lonely [打印本頁]

作者: sarah252004    時間: 2013-3-15 11:56 AM     標題: Lonely

How to face the lonely feeling
作者: skingo    時間: 2013-3-19 01:40 AM

do something you find interested
作者: sarah252004    時間: 2013-3-19 11:36 AM

but nobody accompany me
作者: sarah252004    時間: 2013-3-19 11:38 AM

I frighten of lonely feeling, cannot find someone who can share your sadness and helpful . I lost this kind of friend because this kind of friend is sincerely who are only my classmates. Do you think so ? How to find a sincerely people to share sadness ?
作者: kllua    時間: 2013-3-20 07:12 AM

you can share it in here. all lonely people are here. that's why we have nothing else to do.
作者: sarah252004    時間: 2013-3-20 12:55 PM

I enjoy this web because we can share everything here
作者: wagyu    時間: 2013-3-20 06:59 PM

welcome to share it .. or can private chat. :)
作者: sarah252004    時間: 2013-3-21 11:35 AM

private chat ? you also feel lonely too ?
作者: wagyu    時間: 2013-3-21 03:27 PM

8# sarah252004
  v5 d, T8 r0 h  a' K
- [/ q9 S6 S; p9 ~6 I5.39.217.77:8898lonely? ya, sometimes la ... hehe2 O4 L& J4 E4 r" H% o
where you from?
作者: sarah252004    時間: 2013-3-22 01:22 PM

from the lonely and boring place , how about you ?
作者: onlundog    時間: 2013-3-22 08:50 PM

搵樣興趣發展下, 消磨時間lo
作者: sarah252004    時間: 2013-3-23 11:25 AM

I like drawing but I don't know where is it and what club I can join, do you have any suggestion in drawing in oakland ? I am really thanks so much for you.
作者: wagyu    時間: 2013-3-23 06:28 PM

10# sarah252004 5.39.217.77:8898% t1 L" q5 k0 J
From Malaysia.
  q7 U$ Z7 l7 b4 h( a0 S# _7 W' T2 m, jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hong kong is not a boring place dear, just see where you hang out more. :)
作者: sarah252004    時間: 2013-3-24 11:19 AM

but I live in usa, sorry to ask that where do you live ?
作者: wagyu    時間: 2013-3-24 03:54 PM

14# sarah252004 5.39.217.77:88989 A  {/ Q, l- D/ }6 L/ j
USA ?? wow.. that's not a boring place either right??5.39.217.77:88982 J( R9 o% ?, k7 r
I'm living in malaysia now..
作者: keithfiann    時間: 2013-3-24 07:00 PM

what part of USA, may I ask?
作者: 武殛    時間: 2013-3-25 02:04 AM

lonely just is one kind of feeling...you always not alone... believe me
作者: sarah252004    時間: 2013-3-26 12:00 PM

I have been malaysia before. There are very hot but there are not a boring place . Many people are very nice there. I miss the time that I stayed there before.
作者: tigerhoot    時間: 2013-3-26 02:24 PM

Do you have a android phone or iphone? try Skout or iaround公仔箱論壇% `' i" W: d- W8 E: Z. I" E

6 [  p: z8 {0 d' g5.39.217.77:8898--TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 b5 y! ^5 P) x3 P' q; F: [
公仔箱論壇; z! s& Z. N2 ]/ b
LA Boy
作者: tigerhoot    時間: 2013-3-26 02:25 PM

Oakland is boring
作者: sarah252004    時間: 2013-3-27 12:16 PM

would you mind show me any malaysia's photos ? I miss malaysia very much.
作者: wagyu    時間: 2013-3-28 07:14 PM

21# sarah252004 / u- q( z  n  ~& o8 Z
No problem my dear. May I know what's make you like Malaysia so much?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 ]5 s" ]: Y7 l% o# H/ `& m: [
What did you do during your Malaysia trip?
  u/ l# W& J+ T# c- s6 {4 y7 A0 D/ V7 B. Z
Maybe we can chat in whatsapp so that I can send you more photo from there? Or wechat?
作者: sarah252004    時間: 2013-4-8 11:22 AM

malaysia is very hot ? what weather is it there ?
作者: 18l    時間: 2013-4-8 03:33 PM

這種人同你分手就是你的幸稫最好的禮物認清愛情啦唔好以的儍仔儍妹為情自殺
作者: sarah252004    時間: 2013-4-15 09:39 AM

why you think usa is not boring place ? You like usa ?
作者: wagyu    時間: 2013-4-17 06:32 PM

wow.. where have you been dear??
! b6 g% k( g" X" h$ xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。malaysia is about 34C everyday, consider a hot day for you i believe but we all used to it and stay indoor most of the time.. lol
& ~' L' U( `; `5 w$ vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Never been to USA but i guess it would be fun living there.. what you normally do there??
作者: sarah252004    時間: 2013-4-20 12:11 PM

usa is boring, may be I have no car and cannot go anywhere, how about you ?
作者: wagyu    時間: 2013-4-21 01:57 PM

well, maybe it's true.公仔箱論壇* w/ s* n* ^3 C. ]
If you think you will live happy with a car then go get one. :) I know it's much more cheaper than my country.
' u: j2 {4 T2 a: F# v. Dyou will feel different if you able to travel around.( o/ }9 t. T0 Z! M
In Malaysia, you will feel the same if you dont have a car. So yes, i do have a car. lol
作者: Suki86    時間: 2013-7-29 06:07 PM

Dear friend, i am also quite lonely, but seems like this feeling can't be get rid but oppositely accept it naturally you will feel peace and calm. I'm from Malaysia also.
作者: wagyu    時間: 2013-8-1 12:05 PM

29# Suki86 公仔箱論壇6 o+ |; @. M! H' X7 [  f
suki86 are you a male or female?
+ r7 L5 a9 q) S# sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。feeling lonely then you have to change your life style, going out more and meet new friends.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ ^& [% \" k' ]/ ^9 @) g( Z) k
if you are a girl then i would be happy to accompany a lonely girl, lol. Just kidding.
作者: Suki86    時間: 2013-8-1 06:51 PM

hi wagyu sorry to make you disappointed I am a male.... ;)but I won't mind you accompany me.4 y* [' a  c4 U! ~
hahaha
作者: riderkid    時間: 2013-8-1 08:28 PM

學下其它語言咁! 摷下男友手機睇下囉. 同男友推油,  做facial, 練吓詠春,  游水, 踩單車, 大把嘢玩, 邊會悶.
作者: wagyu    時間: 2013-8-6 10:13 AM

hi wagyu sorry to make you disappointed I am a male.... ;)but I won't mind you accompany me.
6 _0 i2 `, N3 K; S# Q& t公仔箱論壇hahaha公仔箱論壇& b. _0 Z" w( W( d* p0 j' \
Suki86 發表於 2013-8-1 06:51 PM
! j0 m4 p% N5 b: E4 P& I公仔箱論壇2 N, e0 l5 W, |  X7 T  Z
If you need a guy to accompany you i can help you arrange with that. :)
# q! p' R4 }; ]公仔箱論壇I think Chow Kit road still have many shemale standing at the side road... hehe
作者: Suki86    時間: 2013-8-6 12:12 PM

33# wagyu 公仔箱論壇! k# r2 g) M7 D7 m) w" h$ G5 F" J
. N; S# e/ x: t' y  b6 S
Serious ar?hehe i think the best way is to learn up to be pair with lonelyness.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0