When I was a kid, my mom liked to make breakfast food for dinner every公仔箱論壇( b v+ ]5 _/ B: h- ^
now and then. And I remember one night in particular when she had made公仔箱論壇, l% m' S1 q1 L# N
breakfast after a long, hard day at work. On that evening so long ago,5.39.217.77:88983 s+ W9 w2 p& G/ A& I8 Y4 ?
my mom placed a plate of eggs, sausage and extremely burned biscuits in 9 t- L& r: R# U$ a3 V+ e0 L5 B: Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbfront of my dad. I remember waiting to see if anyone noticed! Yet all mytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 C6 v3 M9 X9 y1 P" p7 o
dad did was reach for his biscuit, smile at my mom and ask me how my day # N+ q j# m4 P! N. [was at school. I don't remember what I told him that night, but I do8 W* P+ S; Q1 U( j, @1 a0 r6 @
remember watching him smear butter and jelly on that biscuit and eat , z8 @0 r3 v' o( p4 Xevery bite!5.39.217.77:8898/ ~9 J# e* X% x- S8 ^
5.39.217.77:88985 B/ P1 @/ B" U5 y/ ~4 l
When I got up from the table that evening, I remember hearing my mom) D8 S7 K. F* L
apologize to my dad for burning the biscuits. And I'll never forget what, H7 t+ y$ e# h& g1 E
he said: "Honey, I love burned biscuits." / u2 Z" [- t6 k- u1 [& yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 0 K" d1 o$ Z0 E9 iLater that night, I went to kiss Daddy good night and I asked him if hetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 V `* w" g8 u; K
really liked his biscuits burned. He wrapped me in his arms and said,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% X4 {; T! c8 [4 B- S
"Your Momma put in a hard day at work today and she's real tired. And: A( ^% f& w) \9 T0 S
besides - a little burnt biscuit never hurt anyone!"公仔箱論壇! V. E! j% s4 ~3 G& l& U5 x) s5 E
A W% i) r, d$ j( tYou know, life is full of imperfect things.....and imperfect people. I'm& F q% H9 y/ C
not the best at hardly anything, and I forget birthdays and anniversaries $ T/ P, n7 I6 J5.39.217.77:8898just like everyone else. / j- S* G( M% q5 r" \( K8 XWhat I've learned over the years is that learning to accept each others / j4 m4 ^' ?4 ~1 p6 ]公仔箱論壇faults - and choosing to celebrate each others differences - is one of 2 V7 {% u! T, T8 [! @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。the most important keys to creating a healthy, growing, and lasting 公仔箱論壇" \+ `3 c k, E+ H7 f6 P
relationship.公仔箱論壇/ x/ ~4 S; m3 I# M# U# ]
1 K# b. H% U; |7 r9 B: F公仔箱論壇And that's my prayer for you today. That you will learn to take the good,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 u+ t5 ~+ o1 L; b, D/ \
the bad, and the ugly parts of your life and lay them at the feet of God.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# q5 x' ]3 Q9 E" D1 \
Because in the end, He's the only One who will be able to give you a : D# ^( n' R! T5 Y8 \, m6 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbrelationship where a burnt biscuit isn't a deal-breaker!5.39.217.77:88982 W9 x, a+ K+ y5 X, G' t) l
3 }( {# [6 d3 e( z4 k5.39.217.77:8898We could extend this to any relationship. In fact, understanding is the4 Y% U$ J5 }/ h
base of any relationship, be it a husband-wife or parent-child or5.39.217.77:88985 @) q! M; ?5 i2 j- R' R* K& e
friendship! # d* [! o# e) O7 O( [0 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ A+ e7 L3 k* u- J
"Don't put the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket - keep it " B: U2 x$ r6 ]- N; ~- p5.39.217.77:8898in your own." / I S4 g# g! {) B; jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。