人生的轉折很多時候是有預謀的, . l6 X3 j. f9 {; H7 Z/ i我們在不停尋找一個開始的時候, 0 q( x% \; Y. `, x' btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb其實它早已經把虛掩的一扇門推開了一個小縫, 9 z# q% `( [- v8 o等待你看見那絲透過來的陽光。 4 t+ r3 ~' J9 G7 s G3 G; U4 n% A, I I* B$ i
Turning point in life is often premeditated, , t7 P/ C$ G0 S! T- m5.39.217.77:8898when we kept looking for a start, 5.39.217.77:88988 y x5 p" v- U4 q+ N) K
in fact, it had already pushed the door behind a small seam, 1 y4 h/ L# n3 H8 }/ J% @ t1 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwait did you see the wires through to the Sun.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% T. @# E% z6 j z
( R( s) O3 n9 f6 s* bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。世界再大,大不過一顆心,9 e e: L2 |+ f; P* E) ~9 b
走得再遠,遠不過一場夢。5.39.217.77:8898+ G* C: C2 T7 }2 G; |" I! O
The world no matter how big, but a heart, 公仔箱論壇; p- P4 A3 h) k+ e$ K+ f2 P9 c0 Q
go further away, far but a dream.作者: man775885 時間: 2012-9-21 12:21 AM