* K+ S$ P, E/ o$ l, \( i* X5.39.217.77:8898. @+ `1 y0 l9 u- G5 X: U& M
Cabrera對此發言: "My positive test was the result of my use of a substance I should not have used, I accept my suspension under the Joint Drug Program and I will try to move on with my life. I am deeply sorry for my mistake and I apologize to my teammates, to the San Francisco Giants organization and to the fans for letting them down."5.39.217.77:88985 e/ \. ]4 X* @, A; L3 g" z
大概的意思是說 : 我藥檢陽性的結果是因為我服用了我不該用的東西。 我接受我的處罰,希望能改過自新。 我對我的錯誤的選擇感到非常抱歉,我對不起我的隊友、對不起巨人隊上下、對不起球迷,讓他們都失望了。% R! E; h! x1 D j* W ?
; w0 o9 v& m j) d: [ , D. v/ O' ?# f' U% P5 B+ l1 t' b50場的話~~他會在巨人的第6場季后賽回歸 5 v1 {$ K5 u. H1 A+ lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 {9 ]$ @, K. u
7 @( [. W1 L3 \! r
就在不久前他跟巨人的續約談判冷淡下來,估計要丟好多錢的,很多人預計大約 4~6年,每年1200~1500万美元tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ }1 L5 f! w9 v) v# Z- z7 }