Board logo

標題: [IQ題] How many do I have? [打印本頁]

作者: wjolene    時間: 2007-11-17 04:20 AM     標題: How many do I have?

1 day I bought 3 apples from the market and put on the table. After that I took 2 apples from 3 apples and went out. What do I have?
作者: Geai    時間: 2007-11-17 09:53 AM

still have 3
作者: hill    時間: 2007-11-17 03:57 PM

2 apples
作者: wjolene    時間: 2007-11-17 08:17 PM

yes.. i have 2 apples... remember? i took 2 apples and went out..
作者: fristz    時間: 2007-12-6 10:34 PM

100...
作者: wjolene    時間: 2007-12-7 12:20 AM

原帖由 fristz 於 2007-12-6 10:34 PM 發表 ) F; L* B. m. q/ c; A6 l3 I, Z  a! z) |
100...
公仔箱論壇/ Q0 j9 _! E4 D
公仔箱論壇5 n; B6 t6 l( G; G; i
100?
作者: maisychan1021    時間: 2007-12-9 01:55 AM     標題: 回復 #1 wjolene 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: wjolene    時間: 2007-12-9 04:55 AM

原帖由 maisychan1021 於 2007-12-9 01:55 AM 發表
# N6 C- \+ W* h! v- Y/ W2 p5.39.217.77:8898You still lhave 3, 2 with you and 1 on the table.
; O9 P* h) O5 A5 T5 T0 O5.39.217.77:8898! @7 _* W# _& H" E8 @
After that I took 2 apples from 3 apples and went out. What do I have?
= i only count those that i'm having




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0