標題: [IQ題] 2 Math related IQ problems [打印本頁] 作者: orotot 時間: 2012-4-6 04:00 AM 標題: 2 Math related IQ problems
I just read these last week. I hope these are new in here.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. U3 d2 P2 I/ n I
公仔箱論壇. A; f' u4 r8 d: r/ ~ U3 u
#1) What is the next sequence?: z/ {! \) Y; |% \9 ?
2 B6 ?6 e' q/ @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 1, 11, 21, 1211, 111221, ????* u) D$ A+ x2 m h# g
公仔箱論壇+ d) G1 {9 j/ b. H, z
#2) 6 U9 M6 I- F$ ~& g! w2 v7 l2 i- k0 i# l# k
3129 = 1 / G2 h7 M# \$ G& U! V9 Z3 R+ M 2581 = 2 ' s& D, [5 g* b8 k* ]" Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 1111 = 0 : p8 z( A( X C e3 A4 K+ l8 s 5983 = 3 + k' {! k0 F- Y公仔箱論壇 6730 = 25.39.217.77:88982 b X/ f6 ?* t
9735 = 15.39.217.77:8898. @ e. }) S- ?$ i
6666 = 4 y' [5 _3 ]. \4 s6 _& N4 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 8136 = ? 9 S. m3 Z9 v, n+ g' A4 [3 ~8 `/ j+ x* \4 ^( X6 B
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% X! L! T. k9 v5 F; ?9 V% i
Enjoy...: ]% s" T: h* Y
7 @' |! S6 _3 C& Q5 l* l
Answer will be posted 4/15作者: leo950810 時間: 2012-6-2 04:42 PM
#1)312211作者: 2nd.Identity 時間: 2012-6-20 04:50 PM
8136=3作者: irismylam 時間: 2012-6-22 06:46 PM
dunno ah作者: gm3stevens 時間: 2012-6-22 09:22 PM
The numbers in this series describe how the previous number is formed.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) w- @3 z& b+ F0 V- Z& i5 d
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 h5 i8 T; U/ }6 T! L' l
The first no. is 1 6 W! ?9 K: V! W; `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe next one describe it: there is only one "1", therefore 11 ( X: N# e, N6 |9 ^$ O" y F5.39.217.77:8898The next one describe the "11" as there are two "1", therefore 21TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ c4 b I# ~0 V0 [6 _
The next one describe the "21" as there are one "2" and one "1", therefore 1211TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 G0 d6 S7 a) e: _5 v9 w# t6 ^
The next one describe the "1211" as there are one "1", one "2" and two "1", so 111221% p6 b7 u! b; I& V
The next one describe this "111221" is three "1", two "2" and one "1" so the answer is:公仔箱論壇( H5 i' X/ O% v `$ Z
312211公仔箱論壇& P2 O+ C: ^1 a- L
# |* R- o8 C% t" _
I give up on question two.作者: irismylam 時間: 2012-6-23 08:40 AM
question 2 answer unavailable作者: gm3stevens 時間: 2012-6-23 11:35 AM
本帖最後由 gm3stevens 於 2012-6-23 06:56 PM 編輯 8 o0 h6 I. H9 N- B, L7 i$ d公仔箱論壇 3 Q7 D; s$ r! x' k* W+ N. H! ]After seeing the IQ question 據說這是蘋果公司的面試題, it reminds me of grouping the left hand side numbers to reflect the number on the right. - @' g- _) U. g; k5.39.217.77:8898 ( K( P8 ^8 F/ t8 ]公仔箱論壇So the right hand side number 0 can be represented by number 1 + R) C4 P0 E u& v1 Z. uThe right hand side number 1 can be represented by 3,1,2,9,7,5TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 D- z6 q" H S. g1 A' o7 A
The right hand side number 2 can be represented by 2,5,8,1,6,7,3,0 6 I! N# v' k# ]9 s. _' x9 qThe right hand side number 3 can be represented by 5,9,8,3 2 a3 ]' x% u% V( g& o公仔箱論壇The right hand side number 4 can be represented by 6TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, N2 j8 s' [* Q, |- p7 J
Now the question is 8136, check the above list, 8,1,3,6 are grouped under 2. Therefore, the answer is 2. @- x9 d' E ~% {
) R9 Q1 U1 [1 \, d0 Z5.39.217.77:8898Sorry. My bad. Someone told me that it is actually counting the number of holes in the given number. $ M( ?; p5 ]6 x: h4 mThere are 3 holes in 8136, two from number 8 and one from number 6 so the answer is 3.# G; o" K0 X! b8 B2 N2 i
! B7 X% I7 K) I. d5.39.217.77:8898 0 i: G4 L0 h1 `% u' [5 O