Board logo

標題: Get Your Own Blanket [打印本頁]

作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2012-1-13 05:44 AM     標題: Get Your Own Blanket

Through a scheduling mix up, a man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train. It's late, the train is full, and everyone else is already asleep. After the initial embarrassment, they both manage to get to sleep; the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower.
In the middle of the night the woman leans over and says, "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly pass me another blanket."

The man leans out and, with a glint in his eye, says, "I've got a better idea ... let's pretend we're married."

"Why not," giggles the woman.

"Good," he replies. "Get your own blanket."

Ever since American women, burned bras, demanding equality between Man and Women most men have adopted, n chosen, what they prefer to be equal with women.
Like picking the bills, and going dutch or "AA" style at a dinner dates. Or sharing responsibilities, at the household bills, and credit statements n child care, in a marriage.
A woman have to understand now, the price to pay about being equal with Man.  

作者: zzleezz    時間: 2012-1-13 09:18 AM

我看過女人提出意見的版本~
作者: misery98    時間: 2012-1-13 10:52 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2012-1-13 11:16 PM

大丈夫 and 君子 is worth very little in a material 21st century world. On the other hand, women too, are equipped well to stand on their own feet these days.
it is very sweet sweet to find a friend as cool as u misery

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://5.39.217.77:8898/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0